my old diary... have started a new one ,,,new start new diary

Yeeeeeeeeh :D

Omg I'm soooooo pleased for ya babe. Your awsome :D

I'm in the middle of meadowhall food court and literally shouted yes :D my lads were like what up Clair pmsl

Well done :D

Ok I'm off to guzzle coke zero to celebrate xxxxxxxxx

woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done Vale!!!!! Less than 2 stone to goal and in the 12s .... WTG :D

:happy096:

Cathy
x

thanks everyone...I also received my LAST box of packs today..the shakes n soups bumper...will get some bars from tesco to go with them so that will spread it to 5 weeks and i have 5 days left from old packs..So with a bit of luck that should get me to under the 12st mark as thats the next goal!!!

I have decided i am just going to WI when i feel like it now and update as and when i lose the lbs...yesterday i junped on the scales and they made me 3lb heavier than this morning!!!!! so in light of that i am staying off them till i FEEL like i have lost some more pound b4 i get on them again..if that makes sense lol,,

As for you Clair i really giggled when i see your last post...!!!! xxxxxxxx

Honestly I was like, yes yes YES :D the food court was full too, they must've all thought I was a right nut :D :giggle:

I'm well pleased that we've hit it together too :D

Hope your gonna treat yourself to summit nice to celebrate xx

WOW!!!! :D:D Brilliant loss this week! And in the 12's! I'm so pleased for you! You're going to be at your goal in no time! I think weighing in when you feel like it is a brilliant idea. I think it can be really disappointing when I get a rubbish loss even though I know my measurements are smaller so I totally understand that and may even consider that strategy myself! lol! You're officially on the home run now, you need to do whatever it takes to get you to the finish line! :D xx

Honestly I was like, yes yes YES :D the food court was full too, they must've all thought I was a right nut :D :giggle:

I'm well pleased that we've hit it together too :D

Hope your gonna treat yourself to summit nice to celebrate xx

Its brill that we both done it as it shows that this diet really does work clair. Be it boring or not ..it does get the results. I honestly needed that result this week to keep me motivated as i seemed to be in them blerdy 13's for ever!!!

Wow, just seen your wi, that's fantastic! Congratulations Tracey, you're doing really well. Amazing to think it's your last box that you're just getting, that's brilliant :D

Thanks Rachel i'm relieved its the last box lol..But i have to say that i am toying with the idea of getting one more and keeping it for a rainy day ..just in case ...xxxxx

WOW!!!! :D:D Brilliant loss this week! And in the 12's! I'm so pleased for you! You're going to be at your goal in no time! I think weighing in when you feel like it is a brilliant idea. I think it can be really disappointing when I get a rubbish loss even though I know my measurements are smaller so I totally understand that and may even consider that strategy myself! lol! You're officially on the home run now, you need to do whatever it takes to get you to the finish line! :D xx

Thanks Nicky i defo feel like its the home run now...i have lost a grand total of 120lb since i was at my heaviest which is 8st 8lb so its onwards and downwards from here on in..Have lost over half the weight i needed to with exante which makes it feel like i am really winning the battle of the bulge!!! xxx

I think i am becomming addicted to mushrooms...Raw ones...decided to add a small amount of protein and veg to my daily intake now and then ... So i bought some mushrooms and thin chicken slices as i am not a lover of ham... but it seems its the mushrooms i want rather than the meat lol xxx

valentine said:
I think i am becomming addicted to mushrooms...Raw ones...decided to add a small amount of protein and veg to my daily intake now and then ... So i bought some mushrooms and thin chicken slices as i am not a lover of ham... but it seems its the mushrooms i want rather than the meat lol xxx

Raw mushrooms!!!! You minger :D lol xxx

LOL thats about right Babe....off out to buy some more today..might treat myself to a mushroom omelette later yummy xxxx

valentine said:
LOL thats about right Babe....off out to buy some more today..might treat myself to a mushroom omelette later yummy xxxx

Now that sounds better ;) xxx

valentine said:
with a few raw ones on the side....pmsl xx how's you hun? saint or sinner? xxx

Still being a saint :D
Having stir fry later tho so that'll be the test. Usually when I start eating I can't stop but that was the old me :D xx

Hey V :D

Hows it going? Or are you too busy eating raw mushrooms to reply? Pmsl xx

Hey V :D

Hows it going? Or are you too busy eating raw mushrooms to reply? Pmsl xx

Hiya babe...

i seem to go to your diary b4 me own lol..
Had poo day yest ..right off the wagon but TOTM has just this min arrived so i'm blaming it on that !!!! anyway i am back to TS for sure now..

Just been asked if i wanna go to Dubai in early September with the girlies..They are proper skinnies so i am determined now to shed the rest of my excess flab now.

Its gonna help to have something to focus on...I know i go Spain later part of September too but thats annual one wiv me fella so no pressure to be any lighter lol. But the girlie one has given me a new reason to get on with the diet properly YAY... also means i will probably spend nearly all of that month away from home...so no doubt some of the weight will go back on again lol...deal with it when it happens i spose eh...

Just about to have my first shake and the start the nasty journey back into Keto land xxxx

Blasted TOTM!!! It's only one day off tho so not to worry :D
Oooooh girlie holiday sounds fab and something to keep on track for too. Are you sticking with exante then? I'm all confused about what I'm gonna do lol

Hope the journey back to ketosis isn't too bad xx

Blasted TOTM!!! It's only one day off tho so not to worry :D
Oooooh girlie holiday sounds fab and something to keep on track for too. Are you sticking with exante then? I'm all confused about what I'm gonna do lol

Hope the journey back to ketosis isn't too bad xx

Gonna defo stay with it till my packs are gone..about a months worth and then i will see how much i have lost and decide if i carry on any longer or go to low cal/carb instead...cant wait for holidays now lol xxx

hey valentine, firstly WELL DONE!! what fantastic results! youre doing so well and will be at goal before you know it!

secondly, the raw mushroom thing. NOM! they are amazing, try chestnut mushrooms, really nice nutty flavour :)

and lastly, try reading a book or two by Dr barry groves (see amazon) for a truly interesting way to look at eating when you hit goal weight... seriously believe he speaks the truth.:D

Back