my old diary... have started a new one ,,,new start new diary

Yeeeeeh my bestests back :D
We'll do this babes. Now we've got each other back, just like before! Exante better watch out coz we're here to kick ass :D xxx

YEP missy ..theres a new sheriff in town to keep an eye on ya's!!!!
Just worked out that to get to my SUPERGOAL its 55lbs EEK!!!
But i've got my diet head back on ..its stuck wiv superglue at the moment xxxxx MWAH MISSY XXXXXX

Oh no! Double trouble :p

Hey Vale :wavey:

Welcome back hunny :) Good to hear your health has improved, and well done on not regaining all the weight :clap:

Jump on the Toot Toot bus and we'll ALL get there in 2012 :talk017:

xx

Heeelooooo miss Biker.. glad to be back and will be catching up on more diaries later (including yours) ... cant believe i was away sooo long..

makes me realise how much support this site provides from all the members YAY xxxxxxxx

Hello! I think you started as I was finishing back in April, but anyway hello! :D

Hiya Div yep i did first start in April and did really well for about 8 weeks and went from 15st 7lb to 13st...
loads of stuff happened over the last few months and i did try a restart in september but got ill (nothing to do with diet) ended up in hospital for a week and consultant said NO NO NO to TFR for at least 6 weeks after discharge..

So that was another licence to eat lol.. anyways i'm back with the same determination i had when i first started in April.. I find dieting much easier in the winter for some reason... maybe its cos the nights draw in quicker so i go bed earlier lol..

Just off to catch up on a few more diaries now and see what everyone has been up to xxx

You too rach... saw your story on Exante site yesterday!!! brilliant!!!!

Ive just been scrubbing the oven so my energy boost has arrived with the Keto fairy...(she came yesterday)...

Day 4 for me and all is going well.. Think ive found me MoJo dietwise again... Fingers crossed... good luck to you too Rach hope ya next balloon is up very soon xxxxxxx

(Eeek, gotta get back to the 8 one first! Time for me to stop faffing :) )

you will succeed Rachel ...... you didnt get this far to fall at the last hurdle... I think there must have been something in the air this past week.. It seems there are a few of us that have lost quite a bit of weight already are restarting to lose the rest lol xxx

Morning peeps...

Day 5 and not a morsel of anything other than chewing gum has crossed my lips.... Breath is just too bad not to have some gum...(i chewed it all the way through the first time i did exante and it never knocked me out of keto)
Feel like i did the first time i tried this diet.. full of hope and energy....
Not gonna get too complacent though as i know how easy it is to fall off the plan so its still one day at a time.

Hope everyone else is doing good stuff... Anyone that has had a slip up ..Ya dust ya self off and get back in the saddle xxxx

Great loss already babes :D

Hope your being good, your FB fish post made me dribble a wee bit pee pee with laughing Lol xxx

55lbs Crikey I'm more like 155lbs to lose :D

I know the feeling Lind ive already lost the 100lbs you have in front of your 55...This last bit is the real tester for me as i carry my weight quite well and it gets me complacent...But im really determined to get shot of it now!!
good luck huni im sure ya will get there xxx

I know the feeling Lind ive already lost the 100lbs you have in front of your 55...This last bit is the real tester for me as i carry my weight quite well and it gets me complacent...But im really determined to get shot of it now!!
good luck huni im sure ya will get there xxx

I'm with you there, I've lost the 100; but it's the next bit I'm finding really hard - it's a different motivation needed. Somehow it was 'easier' running away from that really large number; I'm finding it hard to be really focused to get this last bit out the way.

Glad to hear you've got to day 5 and still going strong :D

I've been a saint too :angel09: xxxx

I'm with you there, I've lost the 100; but it's the next bit I'm finding really hard - it's a different motivation needed. Somehow it was 'easier' running away from that really large number; I'm finding it hard to be really focused to get this last bit out the way.

Glad to hear you've got to day 5 and still going strong :D

Thanks Rachel.. gonna have an earlyish night today as i was up with the sparrows today..yaaaaawn...

Its strange how we big losers can get so far and then struggle like mad to shed the last bit... But i am soooo determined to do it now with the incentive of a holiday booked for April 28th next year.. I dont want to go on holiday feeling fat or worrying about my legs chaffing in the heat etc.. I want to feel really comfy in my cossie etc...

So i have even rearranged my xmas plans today..

I am now staying at home and have invited my son and daughter inlaw for dinner and my mum n dad in the eve (they have dinner planned already) so i can decide exactly what is going on my plate and wont feel pressured into "polite " plate clearing...

Hope your having good TS days too Rach xxxxx

Missy P I'm loving your saintly behaviour... seems we are both teachers pets this week so far !!! yay !!! xxxxxxxxx

Back