My one month anniversary weigh in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by anne-mariep, 23 September 2009 Social URL.

1. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim ~ now maintaining hopefully
    i am so so happy lost 4lbs again dats 3 weeks in a row. I really noticed it today how much ive lost so far and im actually feeling fantastic i have to say i didnt think it was ever goin to happen but it did. so to anyone dats feeling a bit down or drained it will get better. I actually feel better now than wen i was eating. Lipotrim is AMAZING i thank god i finally had the nerve to do it an im so sending my ex a picture wen im finished hahaha!

BetsyBotox likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    wahey! well done anne-marie :D

4. BetsyBotox

BetsyBotox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    12st9lb(56.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Aww Anne-Marie thank you for the lovely post. It's so great to read someone feeling so positive and wanting to share it with everyone. I love posts like this, make me feel all warm, fuzzy and proud.

Fantastic loss again! You're doing brilliantly! You're right - LT is amazing!

Hahaha at sending the EX a picture! Good one! I'd love to be a fly on the wall when he gets it!

5. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Anne marie, that is almost a stone in three weeks. How fab is that. Well done, girl.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.