My Online Cambridge Diet

Can anyone please explain to me how to put a ticker on?
Ta

Hello day 4 still going strong. Yes I have shake in the morning, lunch about 1 and than shake in the evening any time between 6-8. Hunger comes and goes. Like I said black coffee with one sweetener helps me get through it.

Good for you Bibiana glad its goin wel I have just had my first meal of the day, porridge mmmmm love it, makes me feel like I am eatin a proper meal.

Thanks Crazylilblondie found the link for my ticker,
Well have had a sin free day and goin to bed now, got work in the morning, so it will be a day free of food again, well the bad stuff anyway :)

Hey Fatfrog well done on the resisting;

I have used to have a shake for breakie, 1/2 hot drink (shake with half a sweetner) for lunch and the other 1/2 in the afternoon, then soup for dinner. If I got stuck I had 3.5 CD products a day.

Bren
X

Good morning day 5 :eek: cant believe it, time flies when on the CD. Am really hungry this morn, so gonna have shake before I walk out the door and it will be last thing i eat till 5.30 when I finish work aargh. Keep ur fingers crossed it works that way.
Have a good day all x

Keep up the good work - check out the slideshow if you're feeling a wobble coming on! :)

not having a good day today, I havent broke my diet but i keep having a go at OH and my little lad :( feel really bad but am quite hungry today. I feel really drained as well. Any 1 else feel like this :(

going to bed now cant keep eyes open. Enjoy ur evening every1 ;)

FF sorry to hear that you had a terrible day. I found I was a little moody in the first week after about day 3. When you get into ketosis the hunger feelings should stop. When do you see CDC?

Sleep well.
Bren
X

Hi Bren my CDC is coming on Tuesday morning, only 48 more hours. I think that if i have a good weight loss it will make this diet a whole lot easier :)
Plus if I carry on feeling this bad I am gonna do SS plus. I dont want to give up completely and that way I wont have to :)
How are you getting on with your diet now? Take care have a nice day ;)

I'm doing really good. I'm not following CD very much at all but doing a combo of things. Weight is dropping off at the moment though and I'm very happy about it. CDC still thinks I'm following it, oops! But I'm finding that it helps to see her once a week. I buy 7 products one for each day, ideally......

I'm sure you will have a great loss. Are you drinking plenty of water aim for 3trs, I know it's alot but it really does help.

Bren
x

Yeah am havin at least 2 and a half litres a day and its going down well. Just in from work and gonna have some porridge in a while.
I am thinking I would like to lose at least 10 pounds this week, so lets just wait and see.
I hope today goes well for you :)
Good to speak to ya. Speak soon :)

Hi FF

Hope you dont mind my popping in to wish you luck on your journey. Hope you have a good WI.

Just a thought - wouldnt you be best on 4 shakes/packs a day to keep the hunger at bay? I couldnt survive on 3! Especially on work days. When im at home with the kids, 3 usually does as im constantly running after them, i 'forget' to eat. I tend to have my last shake at 8pm, just because i have to.

take care
xxxxx

Anni
-x-

hi Baby callalillies, thanks for stopping by. I have been thinking about it to be honest but my CDC said just to try for 1 week on ss and see how I get on, she is coming on Tuesday so only got tomorrow and see how I get on.
I feel so much better today than I did yesterday :) Thank God.
Hopefully I can stay on 3 but if i cant I will up my meal intake, Id rathr do that than eat and break my diet.
Anyway how is your diet going, well I hope :)
Cheers for your post
Take it easy x x

Hiya

All going well here, i also chose SS (but the 4 packs) and not to have the milk or meal (as i dont want to eat ANY food) I know that my willpower would have diminished if i was only 3 packs. Its obviously more expensive for the 4, but keeps me on the straight and narrow. I have tried for so many years to lose weight, im surprised this has worked. This is me in week 6, so far lost 21lbs (no where near as much as i could ever lose on any other diet). i know it will slow down a bit, but im not really in any hurry to lose it all. After all, i didnt get this fat overnight.

Hope you stick in there, have a great WI on tuesday (thats when i see my CDC too) and let us know how it went.

Now off to make the kids and hubby their dinner (thats the hardest bit)

take care
xxxxxxxx

Hey FF,good luck with the weigh in on Tuesday!

Have you weighed yourself at all to see how much youve lost so far? Might keep you motivated?

xx

Back