My outfit for the wedding arrived.

rolo

I ordered this in a 14 but it's too big?? Also I think it looks a bit maternityish.

Next - Dresses & Blouses - Page 1.1 - Petites - Womens

Then i ordered this in a brave moment.

Next - Occasionwear - Page 7.2 - Going Out/Occasion - Womens

They are also 14 and they fit. I'm really not sure though because I'd need something to cover up my arms. I might (big might) take some pics and get your opinion because dh will just say I look gorgeous coz he's biased lol.

I'm just so chuffed that they fit. It's amazing the difference just over a stone can make especially at my height of 5 foot.

Roz x

They're both lovely, but I'd go for the second one definitely! Much more wedding-y and dressed up than the first one I think. The first one is more smart casual, still lovely though. :D

So, in a shorthand version of this reply, keep the second outfit. ;):D And put a photo up too please?

Which one would you prefer to wear? Bearing in mind that the second outfit is very dressy, is there anywhere else you could wear it? If not, then I'd choose the first or something like it if you're not sure about it looking 'maternity'. There are loads of dresses in that style around, maybe you'll find one with a little less material around the tummy area?

God don't I go on?! lol :eek::D

PIC!!! I love both of them.
Back in Jan I had to find something to wear to Buckingham Palace of all places, its was hard as I was a size 24 and all the shops had sales on so everything was picked over. Eventually I found something that wasnt like something my granny would wear. Still looked horrible lol.

Vicky - I'm sure you looked lovely you muppet.

I love both, the second one is lovely - perhaps you can get a pretty shawl from accessorize to wrap round your shoulders if you feel too exposed.

Pictures pictures pictures!!

The top would look lovely with a pair of jeans for a casual/chic look, just call me Trinney lol

I'm not sure if it's a flashy wedding so thats why I originally ordered the first 1 and also because I could wear it again.

Still not sure about the pic lol.

Roz x

i'd wear the 2nd outfit just to go to a restaurant! lol

The first one doesn't look like a maternity dress!! I've got a couple of dresses like that and they're great, it's like a built in waist belt!

They're both lovely though.

Both are nice Roz, but I think the second one wins my vote, and you will definately need to post some pics of you in it now, or we will be so disappointed :)

Back