My own worst enemy!

leedsforever

Silver Member
Day 1 over with, but how many times have I been and done this!?!? The answer is loads... I havent done SS properly for longer than 6 days!

Rather than taking each day as it comes now im worried about how Im going to cope tomorrow.. today has been ok, not leaving the house etc! Tomorrow im working in a towncentre... food everywhere!! Why do i do it to myself... its not forever is it?!

How do you guys keep at it?? xx

I think it's just sheer determination, plus I just think how bad I will feel if I do eat something. It would be annoying me for days and so thats what I try and do, but I think everyone's different. I also try to keep myself occupied by taking walks, seeing friends, housework etc Sounds crap I know! But it works for me!

Hiya, I'm in the same boat hon. We just have to keep telling ourselves that this is not going to be forever. When we go off it, it's only ourselves we are cheating and we need to break the habit!
Good luck with your journey. I work opposite a Greggs, a chippy and a marks and spencers so temptation is never far from my eye-line!

I don't know about anyone else, but I walked past a Gregg's the other day and it smelt awful. I could smell the greasy fat drenched pastry and it actually disgusted me and made me feel a bit sick.

I do believe your head has to be firmly in the zone... i now want to be slim more than i want food so not tempted now, don't get me wrong has taken me months to get to this stage..plus i now know all my fav foods will be waiting for me in 6 months time:D

I don't know about anyone else, but I walked past a Gregg's the other day and it smelt awful. I could smell the greasy fat drenched pastry and it actually disgusted me and made me feel a bit sick.

I was like that on sunday, had to go to liverpool street station and all the pasty places, mcdonalds and burger kings smelt alwful!:yuk:

Thats's really strange you saying that! I work in a office where they just eat mountains of takeaways and general crap food, and the other day they had a mcdonalds breakfast (which usually I Love!) and it made me sick the thought of eating all that fat :9529:. It actually me felt good that I sat there with my shake and they were filling themselves with pointless calories! lol :p

i work in town centres outside all over east midlands.... people walking past me with food all the time...last week was a no starter for me what with a £25 food allowance each night from work and working right near subway and a greggs.... oh and poundland for my endless amounts of diet coke lol

but im on it this week...... day 2 over with and i know just get past day 3 and it wont be so hard yey xxx

Back