My pack has at last arrived !!!

Yey! You're now one of us - mwahahahaha *evil laugh*...

You can probs now see my albums too - in which case, I apologise for the horrific underwear shots! :S Hahaha.

Have a good evening x

Yey! You're now one of us - mwahahahaha *evil laugh*...

You can probs now see my albums too - in which case, I apologise for the horrific underwear shots! :S Hahaha.

Have a good evening x

i had a peek earlier hun and wow you really are beautiful both before and even more so after and if you dont mind me saying what a figure well done you so deserve to get to your girl your an inspiration.

girl sorry its the blurry eye thing lol i mean goal

Aww thank you! :) The smallest I ever got on LL was 11st 6lbs, this time I am aiming to get to 10st... or as close as I can without looking emaciated (can't imagine it!)... have taken some more underwear shots when I started Exante... and will take again when I get to goal... I love progress shots - they really are what I look back on when I need a boost to show me that I CAN do this. :D

A x

Blimey anna....have to agree, you were gorgeous before also. The after photo is quite amazing....what weight were you there?
I find before and after photos quite amazing and really motivating. I also am aiming for 10st - 2st4lb to lose and counting. I can remember being 10st and feeling really good about myself - will get there again....bought a cath k dress today - size 12 and I desperately want to wear it. It wouldn't look great on me size 16, so I am utterly motivated to get in to it.
Success at the auction. Another bevelled mirror to add to the collection!
heidi x

Day 8 - doing fine

Another really busy day at work - couldn't have a lunch break, so I had a soup on the go. Thai chicken - not my fav, but had it anyway.
Feeling really tired at the moment - possibly my body trying to catch up with the diet, I don't know...
Anyway, day 8 and I still feel focused and quite motivated on reaching goal.
Been looking at dresses for christmas. Not sure whether to go for black (always wear a LBD when I go out in an evening) or try something different...I will hopefully be at target and have more confidence to wear other colours possibly...
Time for my shake. Coffee tonight, I think.

love to all

heidi x

Hey Heidi,

I've been thinking about the Christmas party season stuff too - want to buy something to wear as a goal, but obviously just because I'm a certain size, doesn't mean things will fit properly - so might have to hang fire. I still think the LBD can't be beaten - something really well shaped and tailored - knock out!

In the after photo in my sig, I was about 12st 7... it was 2 weeks ago. I don't think I look that slim at the moment - but then, I tend to carry the bulk of my weight around my arse, hips and thighs... (lucky me! *yawn*)

Have a brill day x x

and me its so annoying cos can wear a 14 top but still cant even do up a size 16 trousers so still stuck in my 18s which are huge on the leg but not much different in my waist.

8lbs Heidi-s !!! Wow :) You must be thrilled.....good motivation for another week :)

day 9

Hi all (welcome to simples!)
I am delighted that I lost so much - hoping for 2-3lb this coming week. Day off today, so I met a friend for coffee (no latte today - black with splenda...:sigh:) then went to a work meeting at 12. Really wasn't hungry at all, but had a bar to keep me going anyway. Pretty boring,really,eh?!
Peeing like nobodys' business, but sleeping better which is good.

Well done on sticking with it on your day off - especially as you went out for coffee

xxxx

thanks toots
find it hard when I'm out with friends - they are having lattes and scones....;)
However, it will be worth it in the end!!!

day 10

mmm....hungry today and don't know why. Have needed an extra bar today - and still hungry:sigh:
Don't know if it is because it is the weekend and in my other life, food played a huge part of my life - esp at the weekend; we would eat out, get take-aways, have wine and nice things. Watched t.v tonight and felt really fed up.
Having a bad day I think, just feeling bad about how I look and feel.
Hubbie took the kids out for tea tonight and I didn't even want to go as I know that I would be tempted and feel even worse. Had my veg soup on my todd:cry:
I'm sure I will feel better tomorrow - getting near totm and well, just feeling sorry for myself!
hx

It's so hard when you have OH's and kids etc isn't it, there is no escaping food. The last time I did a vlcd I had no kids and no OH to worry about...much easier. I just emptied my cupboards and made sure I only had my packs and water in the house.
Stick with it...imagine how fab you will look. :)

wtick with it 4 more days till you can weigh urself and see the results, we all get those days where u feel fed up, mine was horrible i just wanted to cry all day but we get past it, keep strong

I was really hungry last night as well funnily enough Heidi. I just took myself to bed early and listened to my stomach growling, lol.

thank you all - was just on a bit of a downer, I think because everyone else was eating/enjoying therselves!! (if I am dieting, nobody is allowed to have fun/eat nice food/smile!!!:D)
Better today - had half my bar and I'm smiling:)
hope everyone else is doing ok

heidi x

I've just started this morning and joined up to minimins! Starting at 15 stone (5ft 2'') and want to get down to 12 stone for end of December! Looking at the posts i guess it can be done.
looking forward to giving and getting support. Bought a shaker from boots and had a milkshake for brekki, not too bad. I'm not a great water drinker - any tips on how best to drink well?

thanks

thank you all - was just on a bit of a downer, I think because everyone else was eating/enjoying therselves!! (if I am dieting, nobody is allowed to have fun/eat nice food/smile!!!:D)
Better today - had half my bar and I'm smiling:)
hope everyone else is doing ok

heidi x

Days like that blow :( Glad you are in a better fettle today

xx

Back