My Peachy LT Diary!

I'm not sure I've actually gotten any pics at my heaviest as I've avoided the camera and hidden behind people in piccies. Will have to have a rummage at some point. x x x

My pics are the best motivation I could imagine Hun... I ain't going back!! Xx

Last edited:
My pics are the best motivation I could imagine Hun... I ain't going back!! Xx

I have pics of me the day i started all this a4 sized and on my fridge all my cupboard doors lol

image-154197355.jpg

This was me at my heaviest :( grrr I don't even think it looks like me x

Thanks sweetheart so do you in your pics you look brill... just seen your tattoo too wow hun you are brave girl!!!! looks awesome! xx

Feeling a bit Blughh today! dont know why... im not waivering or anything just feel very on edge for some reason... feel like im missing something ... i need something to look forward to i think... christmas is too far away haha... hmmm may review my christmas challenge feel the need for focus! :)

Feeling a bit Blughh today! dont know why... im not waivering or anything just feel very on edge for some reason... feel like im missing something ... i need something to look forward to i think... christmas is too far away haha... hmmm may review my christmas challenge feel the need for focus! :)
Set yourself some mini goals.... some weight based some not!!! : )

Yeah I have Hun but nothing really is getting me all that exited :s think I'm just having one of those days I'll have pulled it together by tomorrow ... Thanks sweetheart you are brill xx

Deezer said:
*Gives you a squidge*

Hope you feel better today!! x

Thanks for the squidge Hun I'll be fine today have given myself a slap and have a full day of making people look pretty today which always gets my creative juices flowing and perks me right up :) well done for smashing through your barrier too Hun knew you could do it! :) xxx

Deezer said:
Bring on them size 18 skinnies!!!!

Haha I've got a pair at the min that I am dying to fit into they are a 16 black skinny jeans I bought by accident and never took back.... I'm a comfortable 18 now so am falling over myself to get them on!! Xx

Back