• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My Peachy LT Diary!

peach pip

Nothing but Fuzz!
Ok so it's my first weigh in tomorrow, couldn't really have chosen a worse week slap bang in the middle of my TOTM :) typical!

Spent the first week trying to work out the best way to have the shakes etc and how to get as much water as I can and feeling pretty happy with myself for getting through it with no traumas or faltering!
I've stuck to LT 100% rigidly so hopefully will still see a loss despite the bloatedness...
Fingers crossed everyone! Hopefully will report back with good news from the scales Xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

Trueleame

Determind dieter :D
All the best peach pip :) I'm sure you'll be amazed. I normally put on when its TOTM but with this regime I can still lose which is a total bonus :D

Fingers crossed for decent numbers to help spur you on honey x x x

peach pip

Nothing but Fuzz!
Thank you so much girls, well cracking news 16lbs lost!!!!! OMG!!!

That is one hell of a boost!! XX

Niamh

Peachy, That is a FANTASTIC weight loss!!!! You must be over the moon! Well done you! My 1st WI is in the morning! so fingers crossed I do well. Also in the middle of TOTM (boo hiss grrrr!!!!) LOL!

peach pip

Nothing but Fuzz!
Thanks hun,

yeah im delighted with my first weigh in makes me all the more determined, I know it wont be like that every week but its a great positivity boost just to know its working! :)

good luck for tomorrow hun im sure you will do great!

Trueleame

Determind dieter :D
Peach ...omg ...could really go off some people ;) ~lol~ and being TOTM as well ...just hope when I weigh in on friday I have as gooder numbers :D x x x

Vow PeachPip
That is amazing weight loss
Well done

peach pip

Nothing but Fuzz!
Second weigh in today guys had to go a day early as im working all day tomorrow ... -6Lbs so not bad at all! whoohoo!

ElectricLilac

Like a Renegade Master
Well done you, amazing ! You should be chuffed to bits, keep up the very good work x

peach pip said:
Second weigh in today guys had to go a day early as im working all day tomorrow ... -6Lbs so not bad at all! whoohoo!
Vow 6lbs is amazing.
I hope I loose that much in my second week. Very well done peach pip :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

peach pip

Nothing but Fuzz!
Thanks girls yeah really happy with my losses so far so wish id done this a long time ago! whoohoo! going down!

Dont feel much different yet to be honest but im sure its coming... i want some non scales victories too haha! slowly slowly catchy monkey!

peach pip

Nothing but Fuzz!
Mine just happens all at once.... some days i'm just like "ooooh i've definately lost!!!"

Weird!! x
well if im honest i didnt notice when i lost a lot of weight before until i saw it in a picture and then realised that yeah my clothes actually really didnt fit anymore! will try and find a pic of before i lost any weight... scary :(