My Peachy LT Diary!

Well my lovelies..... this week is going extremely well exercise wise so far..

Today
5k run (35min) i ran the whole way hahaha!! :whacky068:
20k bike (30min) my bum was aching! :asskick:
1/2 mile distance swim 35 lenghts (15min) :mermaid:
1/2 mile sprint laps swim (15min)

i will sleep tonight!
xx

Peachy I'm doing well have dropped 6lbs so far since getting back on it :0) so can't complain x x x

Omg your a work out demon ;) go u x x x

Peachy I'm doing well have dropped 6lbs so far since getting back on it :0) so can't complain x x x
Omg your a work out demon ;) go u x x x

yay thats brilliant! well done lovely!
have you made it back to the pool yet? xx

FANTASTIC Peach Pip!!!!!!!!!!!

i love reading your diary!!!

Well my lovelies..... this week is going extremely well exercise wise so far..

Today
5k run (35min) i ran the whole way hahaha!! :whacky068:
20k bike (30min) my bum was aching! :asskick:
1/2 mile distance swim 35 lenghts (15min) :mermaid:
1/2 mile sprint laps swim (15min)

i will sleep tonight!
xx
:wow:I`m EXHAUSTED just reading that! lol xx

Bit of both hun, some days I do TFR others like today when I'm doing a lot of exercise I'm going to have some protein as well as my shakes, however this is an experiment to see how it works.... I know I'm getting smaller but not weighing in til end of the week so will see xxx
Ooooh How weird... i was thinking of doing a similar thing.... Shakes but then eating a wee bit of something on my running days!!!

Great minds!!! X

Deezer said:
Ooooh How weird... i was thinking of doing a similar thing.... Shakes but then eating a wee bit of something on my running days!!!

Great minds!!! X

Well if the theory is that the body needs more when you are exercising then surely that has to work???? Tester week this week so we will see... Think the main thing is finding something that works for each of us individually.... I was toying with Atkins or the zone diet too but unsure really so thought if try this first xx

Wow peachy well done - you look fantastic. And all that exercise - take my hat off too you.

Haven't managed to get time for the pool yet, but tbh I'm just glad to be back on the shakes :0)

I've been adding a tiny bit of juice to my water bottles and I can drink 4 without any problems now and it's not affecting my loss so it seems. I'm aiming to fade out the juice but ATM it's better than eating because I've not drunk enough x x x

Haven't managed to get time for the pool yet, but tbh I'm just glad to be back on the shakes :0)

I've been adding a tiny bit of juice to my water bottles and I can drink 4 without any problems now and it's not affecting my loss so it seems. I'm aiming to fade out the juice but ATM it's better than eating because I've not drunk enough x x x

Exactly! If it keeps you drinking and stops you eating then it's got to be a good move!

Dx

Trueleame said:

You're doing great getting back on them hun and that's a great plan with the water if it gets it down you I say go for it! Keep it up Tru xxx

The amount I add is nothing in a litre bottle but has meant I've drunk more and not picked :) so I think it can only be a good thing! When it warms up I'll cut down on the juice but ATM plain water is not doing it for me x x x

The amount I add is nothing in a litre bottle but has meant I've drunk more and not picked :) so I think it can only be a good thing! When it warms up I'll cut down on the juice but ATM plain water is not doing it for me x x x

i know what you mean hun some days its so hard and lets be honest it tastes like feet sometimes! so if it helps and its not effecting your losses you do it hun. xx

Urgh! That was hard!

Been to the gym again and another

5k run (took a little bit longer today) struggled a bit for some reason ??

20k bike ride bum still aching! Haha!

1 mile swim!
Now gonna have a brew and rest my ass before I go and teach :) xx

Louloubellehoney said:
Amazing! you`ll be in the Olympics next Missy lol xxxx

Haha think not! But it is going well same again tomorrow then a full weekend of rest at centre parcs!!
I say rest.... When we arent walking, sledging, swimming, climbing, sailing and cycling!!! Haha! X

Back