My Peachy LT Diary!

Hey angellove!

Wow how long did that take to type! Haha thank you so much that makes a lot of sense, going to try a few different things this week and next in the gym with my friend who is a trainer so that should help ... If he doesnt kill me haha!
Thanks again hun that must have taken you ages xxx

Hey angellove!

Wow how long did that take to type! Haha thank you so much that makes a lot of sense, going to try a few different things this week and next in the gym with my friend who is a trainer so that should help ... If he doesnt kill me haha!
Thanks again hun that must have taken you ages xxx

Oh Peachy you tease
How much?

Peachy come on tell us were all in suspenders and I've gotta go out shortly and it's not a good look with my legs ;0) lol x x x

Peachy come on tell us were all in suspenders and I've gotta go out shortly and it's not a good look with my legs ;0) lol x x x

Ha ha! That made me chuckle Tru!

Come ON Peachy spill the beans - I've not worn suzzies for many a long year and it's a little chilly!

Dx

Well done Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Trueleame said:

Hahaha give over bet you look cracking! Xx

5 lbs is brill! Well done sweetie!

Dx

Woohoo peachy :D when ur scales shift they do it in style ;0) go you. Well gave the OH a thrill at least so he says thank you lol x x x

Yeah hun, I've really taken a chill pill this week but it has helped, just need to firm up now xx

Yeah hun, I've really taken a chill pill this week but it has helped, just need to firm up now xx

And did you increase your calories hun? I've hit the doldrums and I'm wondering if it's because I've stepped up to 40 minutes running and therefore maybe need to step up my intake too?
I'm not too bothered about losing more but I am concerned that I'm still not on a normal intake and yet not losing.

Dx

Well done Peach.... You've done a amazing!!!

Maybe you need to up yours Denise.....

Ooooh so excited for you!! Hope I can join you both at goal very soon!!!

X

Not in the best place right now Peachy but when I am better I will pass it on defo xx

Back