My Peachy LT Diary!

Good Luck with the refeed Peachy :D I'm sure you'll do a kick ass job with it :D x x x

Peachy, hope all goes well on Re~feed... I know you`ll be fine hunny... your such a star :D XXxxXX

Got another week TFR yet lovelies so fingers crossed for next Monday yippeeee!!!! Xxx

I have mine Friday I am counting down the days :) soooo nervous though x

Yes we can said:
I have mine Friday I am counting down the days :) soooo nervous though x

Haha got my wi Thursday this week then again on Monday so will be a early wi the week after due to work etc can't wait to see what it's like.... I've really not struggled with TFR you see so it is just a break for Christmas then back on it in jan and I'm now curious to see how I get on with healthy choices xxx

Katie85 said:
You'll do fabulous on your break PP and seem so focused you'll get back on the LT with ease :) xx

That's one thing I know I'll be fine with Hun getting back on it (first three days aside haha) and actually do trust myself to behave and make the right choices xx

That's one thing I know I'll be fine with Hun getting back on it (first three days aside haha) and actually do trust myself to behave and make the right choices xx

Which is brilliant to read. You have worked so hard and done so amazing so far so have proved you have it in you to succeed ... and you will.

please though on your break have a drink for me haha ... not too naughty is it.

How long are you actually breaking for? xx

Haha I will hun, 2 weeks as I'm away for a lot of the christmas and new year period so doing refeed for two weeks and starting again in jan :) xx

you will be just fine lovely girl, i'm thinking about doing a final stint in jan too maybe for a month just to get the last few pounds off to my goal just seeing how this GL diet stuff goes first, its nice to have a break you deserve it x

ElectricLilac said:
you will be just fine lovely girl, i'm thinking about doing a final stint in jan too maybe for a month just to get the last few pounds off to my goal just seeing how this GL diet stuff goes first, its nice to have a break you deserve it x

Aww thanks Hun how are you doing? Are you enjoying the GI Diet... Yeah it will be lovely to have a break, I'm well over the halfway mark so don't feel too guilty haha .... Oh and how did the tandem space hoppers go! Hahaha! Xx

Peachy defo think we need piccies of that don't you ;) lol it sounds so fun :) x x x

Trueleame said:
Peachy defo think we need piccies of that don't you ;) lol it sounds so fun :) x x x

Ohhh tru I do believe we do! I'm so jealous I want one!!! Haha xx

We could have an LT space hopper race :) how cool would that be :) x x x

Deezer said:
Your doing so well chick!!! Well done!!! You deserve that lovely break!!! x

Aww thanks Hun! ......

See fancy a tandem space hopper race? Haha! Xx

Aww thanks Hun how are you doing? Are you enjoying the GI Diet... Yeah it will be lovely to have a break, I'm well over the halfway mark so don't feel too guilty haha .... Oh and how did the tandem space hoppers go! Hahaha! Xx

We lost this time but I have never laughed so much, was crying with laughter and blimey does it give you a work out lol. Still trying to get to grips with the low GI/GL malarky, had a few christmas/ leaving drinks and meals to contend with but have managed to stay the same, i'm happy with that just need to knuckle down and get this last bit off, failing that i'll be back in jan for once last stint. You are right not to feel too guilty, enjoy the time off you have done so well, a space hopper meet would be awesome i would get on a train for that xx

ElectricLilac said:
We lost this time but I have never laughed so much, was crying with laughter and blimey does it give you a work out lol. Still trying to get to grips with the low GI/GL malarky, had a few christmas/ leaving drinks and meals to contend with but have managed to stay the same, i'm happy with that just need to knuckle down and get this last bit off, failing that i'll be back in jan for once last stint. You are right not to feel too guilty, enjoy the time off you have done so well, a space hopper meet would be awesome i would get on a train for that xx

That's brill Hun to stay the same especially with Christmas meals etc to contend with, you look great and those last few lbs will come off soon enough once you settle into your new gi/gl plan ... This is a tricky time of year for anything like new eating plans. Ohhh we should all meet halfway for the space hopper extravaganza!!! Haha we'd lose a few lbs just from laughing!! Xx

Back