My Personal Weight Loss Journey

Do you know what - I don't think it really hit me until you said...I'm in the 11s! This is seriously the lightest i've been since I can remember!

Pre-uni, 2007, I remember having a weigh in at the docs and being 79kg (I saved this on my phone as a "something to work to.") I've just calculated it into stones and it is 12st6lb - heavier than I am now! :)

OH was really sweet at the weekend and said how well i'm doing. I just keep on saying to people "i'm almost there" - not long to go, and I can almost SEE 11st! My target's still at 11st 7lb and once I get there, i'm going to move it lower - but just to be ALMOST at my upper target is INCREDIBLE!

This last bit is going to be the hardest, I know. What with my body clinging to it, and me hoping to move up the steps, there is, i'm sure, going to be some protesting from my body, and I will need to get used to smaller losses. I WILL GET THERE - and you all have a part in it.

Thanks for all your support thus far - it's with you that i've made it here, and hopefully you'll follow me through to the end! (i'll be here!)

xx

Oh it's so nice that you're so happy :) You know what though if you're on mainly ss it shouldn't be that difficult to get rid of the last few lbs I think you'll find it a breeze....you'll have to give me your maintenance tips once you get there I'm hoping to be at target for Christmas and the maintenance is the bit I'm most worried about! Good luck for this week, I'll keep everything crossed for you xx

Fantastic and great to hear your oh is being so supportive. You will definitely get there. :) xx

18 weeks in...64lbs down...21lbs to go!

I'm sure we will all follow you as you move up ( when your ready ) you may however get sick of the constant questions as we all follow you lol

Hope you had another good day x x

How are you getting on FlicG? xx

Blimey!

This morning has been one of those where i've been non-stop and finally sitting down and having something to eat now! Breakfast was 1/2 chocolate shake, lunch is the other half with some toffee chewy bar (with the rest of it for my afternoon snack.)

All's good over here. My plan for a good week has gone slightly awry as FIL is taking us out for dinner on Thursday night. It's to a new restaurant i've been DYING to try, so really looking forward to it. Never fear ladies as i'll be a main course and sparkling water! Probably steak and salad...mmm - red meat!

Anyway, it's 100% SS until then and i'm powering through.

Hoping this afternoon is a little quieter and I can stop by and see how you're all getting on.

xx

Just checked out their menu and it will be steak and salad. What's the deal with red meat - does anyone know? If it's steak, i'll cut off the fat so it's just the lean meat...surely it can't be too bad?

xx

Flipping just spilled half of my choc shake all over my desk and trousers! Not only did it make a massive mess, it's also left me a bit down on my lunch! Going to have a couple of extra waters and hope i'm ok. It was half of half a shake (if that makes sense? So 1/4?) so it's probably more of a psychological loss than anything. Blimming annoying - I have a wet leg now!

xx

I'm sure the steak won't do you any harm hunni, oh my lots, I could just eat a nice sizzling steak :)
Things like this can't be helped and its nice to go out occasionally for food, your strong enough not to let 1 meal topple you plus it's extra nice if its a treat so let you FIL enjoy spoiling you and make the most of it :)

The amount of shake you lost shouldn't do any harm either it's just annoying as we are limited enough without spilling it . . . . .

Hope your day got better x x x

Oh dear... Sounds like my usual trick!
Ooo Red meat. I'm sure that it won't impact too badly. After all, you are so close to goal now that you'll be introducing these things soon. Enjoy that one for all of us! :D

have fun xx

Sorry about your trousers, just what you need!

Hope you enjoy your meal out - you've worked hard enough to enjoy the pleasures of eating without the guilt.

xx

Morning all,

well, I recovered from the frustrating spillage! Another 100% SS day under my belt and today the same until Thursday. FIL told me this morning that it's not yet confirmed, so may or may not be going. I know I can cope with it if we do, and get straight back to plan afterwards too.

Bought some new tea last night - twinnings buttermint (peppermint and vanilla infusion) and it tastes like mentoes! It's lovely and warming and just what I need this morning since it's chucking down!

Today's skirt fit perfectly two weeks ago, but is now pretty loose - I am seriously running out of clothes! Hoping that the Jan sales will be a good time for a stock up since I should be at target by then!

xx

Flick the Tea sounds Fab, ( another to add to my list lol )

Great about your skirt, it's amazing how fast the sizes drop once we loose the first bit i feel it kind of speeds up for size drops if that makes sense. I'm sure the January sales will be fab. At this stage I shop a lot in bargain shops such as Primark, new look & even places like Tesco & Asda as the stuff if so reasonable it's not the end if the world if it doesn't fit for very long :)

Here's to another fab day hunni x

That's a great idea - I'm popping into town on Saturday I think, so might nip and buy a couple of basics from Primarni.

Not feeling as chilly this morning - yesterday I was FROZEN all day! Hands, feet and nose seem to fare the worst. Pulled out the brushed cotton pjs last night and long sleeve top...and socks - obviously the most glamorous and romantic look.

Not holding out much hope to make target this week - looking over my weekly weighs, I seem to have two slower weeks and one mega week...last week was a slow week, so I guess i'm due another this week and then next week might make it to target... i'd love to see it this week, but history and experience - I don't want to be too disappointed...

Next week will be the same as this week pretty much - i'll probably SS+ at the weekend and have a good SS week again and then after Sat weigh in, it'll only be 6 days till weigh in and trip to London! How quick is this month going?!

xx

Matalan is also good for cheap basics - but then again I'm not a fan of Primarni all those crowds and queues ugh!

I've been freezing lately - is this a Cambridge thing? I can't seem to get warm :(

When's your weigh in? You never know you might be surprised, but hey on your profile it says you were planning target by next May so you're way ahead already!!

Good luck for the rest of the week and your weigh in - cant wait to see how you get on!!

xx

Oh, yes - maybe I can check Matalan too... I need to wait for the moment since i've spent all my spare money this month on Christmas presents! Haha.

I gave myself since May to loose, not realising just how quick the process is with CWP (I was expecting the long haul as with other diets.)

From Jan-May will be serious maintenance before the wedding and post the wedding it will continue. I just want to tone and get fit from January and keep the weight off...that's my plan anyhow?!

Weigh in is Saturday...3 days to go...

xx

Ah yes Christmas, most inconvenient!

You must be made up that's it's come off you so quickly - you'll have plenty of time before your wedding to get used to your new body and to maintaining it. Can't wait to hear your tips!

Good luck for Saturday!

xx

Morning all!

Well, small victories last night:
1) bought a new work skirt in the boden sale. Size 12. Fits like a glove!
2) Size 14 jeans (from Dorothy Perkins, and stretchy) that fit two weeks ago are now HUGE. I can literally pull them down without undoing the button or zip. so they're on the selling pile! (shame, as they were really comfy ones!)

So i'm down to about 4 pairs of trousers now. At the weekend i'm going to have another trying on session - I think there are others that fit a couple of weeks ago that I know will be too big today.

Yesterday was 100% SS again. Didn't have my morning shake until 11am - dosed myself up on my favourite buttermint tea (I had about 6 cups yesterday!) and loads of water. So, half at 11am, then I didn't fancy a whole one at lunch, so half at lunch, half in the afternoon about 4pm, then dinner early last night - about 6.15pm.
Last night we went to see our wedding photographer which was really exciting - hence the early tea - we've sort of reached a point where we can't do anything else at the moment, so it was nice to do something wedding-y again!

Had my final half shake about 9.00pm when I got back and then ended up dreaming about food all night. I think I was on your train at some point Angel with Marcus Wearing and Tom Kerridge cooking for me - serves me right watching masterchef before bed!

Still not sure what the plan is with tonight's meal - might not be going out but won't find out until later...

Hope you all have a lovely Thursday!

xx

So, the planned meal has been cancelled but OH asked if he could take me out for dinner anyway - since he deserves a bit of a treat, i've agreed. It's his choice of venue, and I don't know where we're going. I'm hoping that at any location, there will be steak and salad (which I think there will be.) I really fancy that now! Haha.

So, the plan is no starter or pud - I'll come back and have my last product which will probably be rice pudding. Booze won't be an issue since I rarely drink anyway.

xx

Your doing amazing, I think you were right to go out with your OH, they put up with a lot whilst we are on SS it must be as hard for them just in different a ways.

Massive well done on the new skirt and also for your other things becoming to big :)

Hope you had a good evening :)

Back