ProPoints My Photo food diary

Oops I'm rubbish at maths. I mean 42/42. Lol. Good day :) plus big brothers on so I'm happy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Lola - no - the more the merrier. Please feel free to post pics or even just ideas on here of your own meals :) x

Good afternoon :)

I'm out for a meal tonight so I'm trying to be very up til then. Save as many points as I can.

Breakfast was cereals with milk (5)

Then had this for lunch. 8pp in total

eccf5305.jpg

So 13/42

Have counted in sone snacks-for later this aft - (3pp)

4cec3148.jpg

I am going to have a couple of dry martinis with diet lemonade tonight (vermouth in the book) 2pp each. So that's 20/42 used, leaving me a big fat 20 pps for my meal. Plus might nip into my weeklies if I decide to get a starter too. But I'm at a wedding all day and night tomorrow so I'm obviously gonna need as many weeklies as I can save for that.

Does anyone have any pointers on whaats best to eat? Typical pub type menu. Bit posher than pub grub but it's a bar attached to a hotel where we are going, so they do that type meal.
Any suggestions much appreciated please.

Kelley x

I didn't post any food for yesterday as I was at an all day/night wedding. So I'm basically writing off all of my weeklies for yesterday. Ive tried to log everything I've eaten and drank and its nigh on impossible as things get a bit hazy past 6pm lol. Oops.

Kelley x

Sunday hangover. Ugh!

Breakfast was cereals and milk for the day. 6pp

and I'm sorry but the only food fit for a hangover is a kfc. So I've had this. 27pps!!!!

ada78f37.jpg

Leaving me with 9pp for later on.

Now just need to sleep. And sleep. And sleep lol.

Kelley x

Oh dear - my food choices today have been terrible!! Within points but oh so bad!

Had a cornetto, a kitkat and a WW yoghurt with copius amounts of fruit for supper. 42/42 used.

Will be better tomorrow - once the last remaining dregs of hangover have left!
pinky promise :)

Well yesterday was a bit crappy. I used 46 pp (daily r 42) my main meal was carb laden pasta, pizza and garlic bread and the rest of the day I just picked n snacked. :-(

I'm due my totm on Thursday and as usual I find myself mooching through the cupboards. Thankfully not been shopping so can't do too much damage lol.

Breakfast - 50g of rice krispies multigrain and milk for the day = 9pm

Snack kitkat =3

And for tea (I was up late so didn't have lunch as breakfast was at 12! ) I had this super amazing salad but it was a hefty 26pp! Worth every point though.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/kelleyy2k4/food diary/9a6c1fcf.jpg

So I now have 4 pp left - but I'll probably just have fruit and a ww yoghurt tonight. Daughter is making a sugar free jelly as I type so may have a bit of that too. :)

How is everyone else getting on??

mm looks delish. What part of the salad made it turn into 26pp? o:

The bread was 6 the potatoes 5 and the cheese!! Lol. But I had the points so I had bread AND potatoes where normally I'd have one or the other :) was very nice though.

Back