My pregnancy diary - Time to put the weight gain on HOLD!

Good luck with the scan... can't wait to hear how it went!!

I had my scan this morning. I was on a walk-in pass so I was expecting to wait a good 2 hours to be seen, but I was seen after about 25 minutes. 'Cause I was expecting to be sat there for a long time I hadn't filled my bladder but I did manage about 10 cups in the 25 minutes I waited lol.

The picture I got isn't that great, she had some really good shots on the monitor so I don't know why she printed one of the most unclear ones (I'll post it later) My guesstimated due date was the 5th of December so I was glad to find out I'm just over a week further than I thought and I'm due 26th November. That means I'm 14+5. My next scan is at the start of July.

Glad your scan went well, and how exciting to know when you're due finally!

Just a quick update, there's not much going on at the moment. I feel babe move every now and then but nothing major. I still haven't bought anything though I have plenty of things I want to buy. I'm still no closer to moving home but fingers crossed it will happen before babe is born. I'm feeling very drained all the time, like all I want to do is sleep and I have no energy to do anything. Luckily I have Chris to run around after me but I'm really hoping it doesn't last for the next 21 weeks.

Hope you're all well xx

Hi :)

I'm the same, feeling drained all the time but I'm just relishing the sleep while I can!!

Not long til your next scan are you going to find out the sex? xx

Hope the tiredness eases hun, I think I was about 21 weeks before I started feeling normal again x

Oooo exciting times ahead, I found out my mine and it was amazing experience as it felt more like a person inside of me psychologically :)

Not long now until my next scan... I'm so excited!

I can't believe how much weight I've but on. So far I've managed to gain 19lb and I'm only half way there, I really need to slow this down else I'm gonna end up at my heaviest again.

Hope you're all well xx

Don't worry about it honey - I braved the scales on Saturday @ 28+1 - I've put on 29lb!!! And am the heaviest I've ever been.

Never mind, more incentive to get it off once the baby's born.

Wow bet you can't wait for your scan... hope the week doesn't drag too much for you x

I've booked a holiday, so now I have a different date to look forward to which is closer than my due date and when it's done, my due date will be even closer! :D

I've decided that I'm going to reactivate my slimming world subscription and dust off my Wii Fit. Then hopefully between now and my hols I won't have gained any more weight.

My scan is tomorrow so hopefully I'll be back screaming it's a boy. I really don't mind if it's a girl, in fact that would be quite funny. But I would love to have a boy for my partners sake.

Hope you're all well and happy xx

Good luck at your scan - look forward to hearing the colour of your bundle!

Where's your holiday?

That'll be lovely. We went to Tenby for a week in June and it was really good just to get away. Plus I don't know about you but I know I couldn't have handled the heat of going abroad.
What are you doing - hotel, holiday park? We rented an apartment in Tenby... 2nd floor though which wasn't all that fun!

Hi I'm ttc so been browsing just read your diary start to Finnish...... What's the update???? Blue or pink?

That'll be lovely. We went to Tenby for a week in June and it was really good just to get away. Plus I don't know about you but I know I couldn't have handled the heat of going abroad.
What are you doing - hotel, holiday park? We rented an apartment in Tenby... 2nd floor though which wasn't all that fun!

I'm going with Haven in a chalet, I wanted something where I didn't have to leave the area to have something to do. :D

Hi I'm ttc so been browsing just read your diary start to Finnish...... What's the update???? Blue or pink?

Thanks for asking, it's PINK lol. When she told us in during the scan me and my OH just burst out laughing.

I had such a horrible sonographer though. She complained about the amount of water I'd drunk, said my bladder was empty and I was supposed to drink 1 litre an hour before I came, I told her I'd drunk 2 pints over an hour before my appointment. Also told her the appointment slip said 1 pint an hour before I came. I don't think she took too kindly to being corrected - :p lol.

The receptionist reminded me there are still nice people in the NHS though. I'd forgot to withdraw any money to pay for the scan and after she told me they didn't take cards and there was no cash machine close by (I thought that was kind of weird for a hospital) she kinda winked at me and said the picture is in there, pointing at my folder <3

Good luck TTC Shell09. With my first baby I was TTC for about 8 months. I eventually gave up and said it would happen when it happens and I fell pregnant within 2 months. So my advice is enjoy the sex and don't focus on getting pregnant ;) have fun, hopefully it won't take too long xx

Hope everyone is well and happy x

Congratulations on your pink bump...join the club!!! :character00100: :D

Don't let that sour puss sonographer spoil the lovely scan experience of seeing your little girl...thankfully not all medical staff are so miserable. x x

Congrats on your pink bump!
Plus holiday sounds fab - you'll have a lovely time

Aw Congratz on your lol pink bean!! I have a girl already just turned 6! I must have blinked n missed those 6 years I'd love a boy as it's my partners first although his a good step dad..... Then again a little sister for my LO would be cute too

Aaawwww making me
Worse lol

Aww congrats on ur pink bundle! I didn't find out though was seriously tempted, I think it's another boy anyway - god help me ;)

Back