My Pro Points/Simply filling diary :)

Hi all - sorry for taking so long to update, been mega busy since our holiday, let me fill you in :)

Holiday was a disaster - the funeral went well, we got to Butlins and within an hour of being there my mum came down poorly with a sickness bug. Isla caught it the day after and so did my partner. Isla was so so poorly and threw up over her bed linen, so I rang customer services to ask for some more linen only to be told to leave the park as we risked infecting everyone! We got a partial refund of our holiday but not enough to rebook and we were all very very disappointed - we'd all been looking forward to it for so long it was devastating to have to go home after less than 48 hours in the park. I came down with the bug on the day after we came home so it was probably just as well we left, I wouldn't have wanted to do much in any case. We took Isla to chessington world of adventures when we got home to try to make it up to her and we're hoping to book a week in Great Yarmouth in August with our refund money, here's hoping.

Went to my first WW meeting last Thursday and was horrified to weigh in at 11st. Got so many big events coming up this year so I know what I have to do, I need to be as sensible as possible during the week so I can enjoy myself at all these weddings and hen do's I'm going to! I really really need to knuckle down but I'm really terrified and feel as though I can't do it :( Hopefully going to meetings will give me that boost I need.

I'm having a SF day today, but might have the occasional points day too. I'll just see how I go for now :)

Day 1:

B: Shredded wheat with skimmed milk and sweetener. 1 nectarine. Cup of tea with sweetener.
L: 2 WW petit pains with wafer thin turkey ham and lf mayo (2pp). Tinned pineapple and ff greek yogurt. - 2pp
D: Spicy mexican chicken stew with brown rice.
Snacks: Apple. Carrot sticks.

Weekly points used: 2
Weekly points balance: 47

That's so crap about ur holiday! Ether even allowed to telly to just leave like that? Sounds really harsh!

Looks like a good day there, it's nice to have u back and I'm sure u will do well with loosing the weight!

It was really crap Sarah :( We've actually made a full complaint and are considering taking legal action and exposing them to the media. If you look online, we're not the only people this has happened to - Butlins have a nasty habit of kicking people out of their parks without a medical opinion. It's disgusting, and my poor daughter was devastated. Here is a pic of us having such a good time at Butlins btw :) DSC08167.jpg

ETA: She's not drinking coca cola - it was blackcurant squash in a cola cup! No way do I let my already hyper 3 year old drinkk coca cola! :eek:

Good to have you back and sounds like a good start back on plan. Best of luck with it all, you sound really motivated at the moment so that's the most important thing.

Really sorry to hear about your holiday being cut short and everyone falling ill :( Hopefully you'll get a much better holiday later in the year.

It doesn't sound right! They should at least refund u all ur money

Sorry to hear about your holiday what a shame! :-( x

Afternoon all :) today's plan:

B: Porridge oats with sweetener and skimmed milk. 1 peach and half a banana. Tea with sweetener and skimmed milk.
L: 2 petit pains with egg mayo (2pp). Pineapple and yogurt.
D: HM burgers with HM chips and salad. HM Aoli.
S: Apple and yogurt.

Weekly points used: 2
Weekly points balance: 45

Sounds tasty!

Such a shame about your holiday. I hope you get some sort of compensation and that you and your family all feel properly better.
Looks like you've had a good day food wise. X

Thanks Beck :)

Foodwise, things went a bit off plan today! Lunch was 2 petit pains with egg mayo and a slice of turkey ham. I didn't have the yogurt or pineapple as I wasn't hungry for it. I stole a few of my daughter's baked beans this evening, so that's not too bad as they're allowed! My home made burgers are in the fridge chilling, as is the aioli - it smells very garlicky though, think I will be pretty anti social after eating it!!!

Looks like a really tasty day and I reckon proper aioli should be so garlic-y its anti-social. Garlic is a food group in its own right to me.

This stuff looks pretty promising Atomic :) Just extra light mayo, ff greek yogurt, grated garlic and salt and pepper :) Will let you know if it's any good, as with the burgers - never made them before, could be pretty disastrous!

It tastes awesome - I let it chill in the fridge for 2 hours and the flavours have really seeped into the yogurt and mayo...tastes really creamy too, you'd never know it was low fat! x

Morning all.

I am having a PP day today, trying to save on the weeklies!

B: 2 slices wholemeal toast with lurpak light and marmite. 1 apple. - 6
L: Tuna salad. 1 ww petit pain. Tinned pears and 1 WW fromage frais. - 8
D: Quorn chili with 60g brown rice. - 9
Milk - 3
Snacks: Nectarine and peach.

TOTAL PP: 26
WEEKLIES USED: 0
WEEKLIES BALANCE: 45

Very healthy day there!

Picture from yesterday looks great. I totally agree about low fat yogurt and mayo dip. I make a few different ones (chilli, mint and coriander yogurt for a curry is lovely!) and you really would never know they were low fat.

Okay, so went off the rails a bit last night in the form of some morgan's spiced rum and diet coke......argh! Going to deduct 15 points off my weeklies, leaving me with 30 weeklies left.

Today's plan:

B: 2 crumpets with small scrape of lurpak light (going to use that instead of any oil today, cheating a bit but can't see the difference really). 1 nectarine.
L: Wholemeal pasta salad with tinned mixed mean medley, wafer thin turkey ham and leftover aioli as a dressing. Tinned pineapple and yogurt.
D: Quorn sausage stew with mashed potato.

Weeklies used: 0
Weeklies balance: 30

It's not ideal that u went off plan by accident but the main thing is it's all pointed and ur still on plan!

Back