My Pro Points/Simply filling diary :)

You would get LOADS of Morgans for 15points so unless you went a bit loco with them it's probably overestimate. Mmm I have a notion for some rum now lol x

Food still looking great. And don't worry about the Rum too much. You pointed it and had diet coke with it. Also alot of people tend to find that alcohol doesn't affect their losses in the same way as food.

Are you saving your weeklies for something in particular or just trying not to use them? Personally I think using at least some of them each day, especially on SF, is important to ensure you don't feel like you are on a diet too much.

Atomic, I'm saving mine as I'm out tomorrow night and Saturday and both events include alcohol! So I'm trying not to use any weeklies this week and save them for alcohol! I expect I'll end up going over though, but at least my food will be okay and I will stick to spirits and diet mixer to try and control the damage :)

Ah, that makes more sense. Sure you will be fine, your food has been great this week.

Are you enjoying things so you are back on plan?

I feel much better thanks :)

I forgot to mention, I went to my meeting today and apparently I've lost 2lbs since last week! I highly doubt it - think it was mostly dehydration but I felt pretty good about it in any case :D

2lb is great! Well done

Today is a weird day - dinner is rushed so am cheating a little bit, but basically keeping to SF as much as I can.

B: 2 crumpets with lurpak light (oil) and marmite. Banana and nectarine.
L: 2 ww wraps filled with tuna in extra light mayo and cucumber.
D: 2 quorn fillets in jar of tomato sauce (no time) with couscous, peas and sweetcorn.

Vodka and coke for the evening, out for my other half's leaving do tonight :)

Well done on the loss, I think you are doing really well and reckon it was a real loss and not just dehydration! X

Hi all, sorry I've not been about - feel as though I've been stupidly busy the last few days what with going away and everything.

I have a little confession to make....I've not entirely stuck to plan. I've had a few meals/drinks which haven't exactly been following SF or even counting pro points - however! I have been as sensible as I can be and am proud of myself for making good choices. For example, I drank white wine on Saturday evening which was't accounted for, but I had grilled chicken, salad and new potatoes for my dinner and the only thing I snacked on that evening was some carrot sticks and low fat hummous. Not exactly the end of the world. And my dad's birthday dinner last night....I had some proper ham, some tuna pasta salad made with lf mayo, 3 chicken tikka skewers and a huge pile of salad - didn't point anything :/ But I figure that wasn't a dreadful meal by usual standards? And when they all broke out peanuts later on in the evening I didn't eat ANY and had a ww yogurt and a banana instead. So I am proud of myself for making sensible choices, even if they haven't exactly fitted in with WW. We'll see tomorrow if I've lost any weight or not!

Today is a SF day for me, and my first day back on plan:
B: 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk. 1 banana and 1 nectarine. Tea with skimmed milk and sweetener.
L: 2 WW petit pain with scrambled egg. Small dollop of ketchup (1pp). Tinned pineapple and yogurt.
D: Mexican chicken stew - my new favourite dinner!
S: Apple. Milky coffee (skimmed milk).

WEEKLIES USED: 1
WEEKLIES BALANCE: 48

I will catch up with everyone soon, want to post in the about you thread at some point this afternoon :)

Welcome back! It sounds like you managed to make good choices even if you weren't strictly following the plan, and given the purpose of the plan is to help us make more sensible choices that all sounds pretty positive! Hopefully you will be rewarded at weigh in. Really difficult to go away and stick to any sort of healthy options so well done.

Thanks Atomic :) I'm going to my friend's house tonight to try on a few dresses for the upcoming weddings :) I have planned a few vodka and cokes (diet of course) but hopefully squeezing myself into dresses will give me some more motivation! x

I think learning to make better choices is a far more important lesson than following a plan to the letter as its realistic and long term so well done! X

Well...I'm here to hang my head in shame :( I've been utterly RUBBISH, and my aim of losing 2lb this week will not happen. I don't want to go into too many details, but I'll say this:

When I have bouts of depression, I tend to drink too much. I'm not an alcoholic....I don't have to drink all the time or anything. It just seems that when I do drink when I'm down, I can't control myself and everything food/diet wise goes right out the window.

So until I go on my friend's hen do on the 27th of this month, I am tee total. I cannot do this to myself any more. As of tomorrow I am starting with a fresh slate, and I will not let alcohol derail me any more. I need to get my head better, and stay off the booze. I'm so ashamed of myself :(

Anyway, hope you're all having a better time than me *hugs*

Those 2 r very pretty! I hope u feel better soon, I too have suffered with depression, I still get my down times now and it can be so hard! Take care of urself!

U will fit into those dresses!!!

Cute dresses :) sorry to hear you are having a tough time. If you need a chat you know we are all here anytime!

As easy as it is to say - food or drink won't solve our problems so stay strong and you'll be looking fab at the wedding and can enjoy a couple drinks rather than needing it to escape reality :) *hugs* x

Thanks for being so understanding. I was kind of embarrassed to admit I was having a problem to you all :/ Hopefully I can get myself in check in time to lose some weight before the weddings. I don't think I've really lost anything since starting this diary which makes me feel like a huge failure :(

Today:

B: 2 crumpets with lurpak light and marmite. (Lurpak instead of oil).
L: 2 ww wraps with extra light mayo and wafer thin turkey slices. Beetroot. 1 Yogurt and tinned pineapple.
D: Quorn bolognaise. : 2pp
Snack: Apple.
Skimmed milk for tea.

WEEKLIES USED: 2
WEEKLIES BALANCE: 47

Got an interview tomorrow to become an Ann Summers rep, wish me luck! Need something to focus on and can hopefully earn a few pennies in the process :)

U don't have to b embarrassed! We r here to support u!

Sounds like a fun job! U still doing Ur teacher training?

Back