My problem is.....

eddiesmum2002

Im impatient and never stick one diet for more than a week!
Part of me wishes I'd never discovered slimming world, it never really worked for me except to be a crutch to stuff myself on pasta when the going got tough on WW! So here I am. 28lbs from goal exactly, stuck in the 13s same as I have been since August. Ready to stick with WW for as long as it takes, stop my dithering and (wo)man up! This weeks goal starting today,not tommorow, is to do one whole actual week at pp. Truthfully and track everything.
Sorry to rant - feel better now though! Throw OUT my SW books (actually gave them to my neighbour) so here goes..... xx

Good on ya gal :D

Can i join you? I've not actually completed a full week yet either cos of jumping between diets. (mines slimfast though)

Course!! :) more the merrier! Weighed myself this morn and I'm 13st 6lbs.. Am Rejoining WW a week on Friday so my goal is...9 days, on plan with NO scale jumping or quitting :) xx

Hi I'm the same :( I have just finished day 8 without cheating once, first time I've ever done so long without breaking it :)

First weigh in yesterday and lost 4.5lbs, I'm aiming to do 2 weeks now with no slip ups x x x x

Good luck girls x

I'm kind of the same. I dithered between stuffing my face and doing the south beach diet. I never managed to get past the initial two Weeks on it! So far I'm pretty ok on WW. I know next week will be the teller. If I make it next week, I just might see it through! I just need to cut down my Carbs a bit more, then I'll be good! Just take it easy and plan your meals ahead of time! :)

Morning

Im sticking with WW this time.

Mucked about last year jumping from one diet to the other which resulted in me weighing exactly the same January 2011 as 2010???

Ive decided any loss is going to be a bonus and not think sod it Im doing the shakes for quick weight loss. It doesnt work for me.

Ive been on it over 2 weeks now and have been 100% and been going to the gym.

Weigh in saturday morning and hoping for a loss. I know it can stall with the exercise but I'm prepared for that.

Good luck everyone on being 100% today x

Good luck! In the 3 weeks I've been back on plan the longest I've gone without lapsing is 9 days! I want to try get a good run of a few weeks!

I'm the very same, I'm a terrible diet hopper, one gain or slip and my brain starts thinking of a new plan. Well not anymore, I love ww I can eat plenty it encourages me to eat fruit and veg and I can have guilt free treats. So now any time I feel like having 'just one more' or 'I'll start tomorrow' I tell myself NO stick to the plan and I will lose weight and I can continue to eat yummy food, and feel good about myself!

That's just it. When I know I can have a treat, today , tomorrow or the next day, I'm more able to keep some self control. I don't have to have a guilty binge. for instance, I made choc fudge squares the other day. Yesterday I had two. I could have eaten more, easily. But I didn't because I knew that I could eat them guilt free today. That's what I love about WW.

Good luck hun :)

Back