My productive morning

RaeB

I spent a couple of hours going through all my clothes and trying them on.

The good news is that I fit into much more than I thought I would (think I've been in denial about how much I've lost).

The bad news is that my favourite wide leg, cream Coast trousers are too big to wear. I always felt very classy in them, now they're just awful, even with a belt.

Very theraputic. You new starters have all this to look forward to.

Well done you! New pair of cream Coast trousers on the cards then :). You could always check out Ebay for some if you are in a transient size and won't be wearing them long.

Ooo well done you! I love that feeling, i did this yesterday and i have a few tops and trousers that i fit into nicely now or are loose on me. I feel alot more healthier aswell!

Yes i agree, have a gander on eBay or Yours Clothing, they sell some good things and do not cost that much money depending on what you want to look for.

Well done again though! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

wow thats weird Ive done that today

12 pairs of trousers and one skirt on ebay

was a bit sad to see my favourite combats go and some things I could have put a belt on but then you get that bunching up under your top and its not very flattering

lucky I had hung on to a few things that are smaller so im not left completely trouserless and Ive decided leggings are a good bet until I get to goal

I wont bother buying any smaller clothes as I dont plan on staying there

Leggings are good to see you through and I really recommend M&S jeggings. Wear with long tops when you buy them (too small) as they stretch a lot. Go down a couple of sizes and they'll look like skinny jeans and won't be as tight.

I've been able to wear knee high boots with them as there isn't as much volume as normal jeans.

Leggings are good to see you through and I really recommend M&S jeggings. Wear with long tops when you buy them (too small) as they stretch a lot. Go down a couple of sizes and they'll look like skinny jeans and won't be as tight.

I've been able to wear knee high boots with them as there isn't as much volume as normal jeans.

omg i would look awful in jeggings!! My ass is huge and my thunder thighs omg omg omg lol wide fit jeans all the way!!

Thats been me for the last 6 months , black leggings , black knee high boots , long tops. Thats pretty much it

I used to live in jeans but dont find them very comfortable anymore , i think its my body shape , Im always hitching them up and they never look right on me , large waist , small hips , not ideal for jeans I think

I too have got rid of load of stuff today - I love leggings, but think that was one of the reasons I got to the size I did, they stretch too much.
I will have a look on e bay too, need a few cheapy things for casual days. Although I do like a few things at Primark!

You will poepsie, and it won't be long either.

Well done... I may just go and try squidge my bum into a pair of size 16 jeans!! X

Deezer, keep trying stuff on. I've missed out on a few items because I didn't and now they're too big. Also I love that feeling going from it doesn't quite fit, it's tight, it's comfortable, it's loose...oh, it's too big!

Back