my progress catch up thread

lee007

hiya everyone,
i have not posted in a while cos to be honest i've been feeling a little sorry for myself over the last few weeks. i've had a few nights out with the lads from rugby and although i've managed to stick to it, i've just been feeling a little down. anyway i have put my losses below just to show that im still here and sticking to l/t lol. well done everyone on your excellent loses, keep up the good work.

week 1&2 = combined 22.4lb
week 3 = 4lb
week 4 = 9lb

oh ye i forgot, i've got to take a coach full of tourist to euro disney next week too which im really worrying about........all that lovely food lol

Nice to hear you are still doing ok Lee...good luck with the Disney trip and try to be as strong as you can be :)

thanks angie, your support make a world of difference x

lol thanks cathy x

hope you have a fab time in Eurodisney - you've done so well and are so close to your goal you'll have every incentive to carry on!

thanks very much, i have every intention of sticking to it as im addicted to losing weight now lol.

it is addictive isn't it?! as addictive as food used to be lol!

Hi hun, sorry you are feeling a bit low, it can get like that sometimes. Your losses are fab tho. Think you will need a new target cos you have nearly smashed your Xmas one already. Your BMI is not far from being out of obese and in to overweight which is brill.

Have you decided what your final target will be? Just keep at it, you are doing well, Euro Disney will be fine if you set your mind to it and plan it before you go x

Well done Lee mate, some cracking losses there. When you see the losses like you have thats all th einspiration you need to keep you going to the next week. If you need any help and blokey gab then drop us a line. You can do it!

Well done Lee, dont think too much about next week and you will be ok ! !

Good luck honey x

Well done so far and good luck with the Disney trip. You've already survived some nights out so you know you CAN do it.

Back