My progress so far - pictures included :)

Predator

Silver Member
Hey everyone, just thought I'd post my "before" and "during" pictures here, for all to see!

Before

22cdcl.jpg

During

21ep6pg.jpg

This has been achieved on Lipotrim, doing nothing but what it says on the tin :)

The pictures you are viewing, the most recent one is almost 3 stone down. I have another 2 stone to lose, I will keep you updated :)

Thanks for looking

Woohooo well done you :):talk017:

Well done Aaron. Though the 1st pic doesn't look like you weighed 19st!

Hello :)

:wow: You already look like a different person :)

Its soo inspirational to SEE the difference in body shape that everyone goes through on LT, congrats on your loss so far and keep up the good work!

:cool:

Hi Aaron
Well done, you must feel great. I bet you have been getting lots of well deserved compliments. :party0049:

leanbean x

Wow what a difference - well done!! x

Woooohooo looking goood honey!xx

whit whoo...........you single? xx

Well done Aaron, looking good. What a big difference in such a short amount of time. Well done you, keep up the good work and that last 2 stone will be gone before you know it.

Thanks alot guys for the lovely comments ^^ surprisingly I'm not single haha, dunno if that was a joke or not furrysmudge :p but yeah, once I've lost the rest I'll post a final picture to illustrate my LT journey :D just a matter of weeks :)

WOW WOW!! You look fantastic. Keep going. WELL DONE>;)

*wolf whistle* good going aaron :) keep it up x

no joke <wink> xx oooooooo I'm in flirty mode.....wrong forum I think rofl xx

omg, well done you..... That is amazing, I bet you get people noticing all the time now and I agree that you didn't look 19st to start, Must have all been muscle hun x x x x x

Back