My race to get bikini body ready by holiday..

I'm sure you will hun you're doing so good :)

I weigh on a Sunday. Lost 5lbs on my first week :D hopefully another loss this weekend!

Aww I'm sure you will!!!!

Last edited:
Your diaries looking good today lovely!!

I had exactly the same as you did for lunch apart from the cheese! :) my diaries starting to get a bit repetitive!

Haha mine was lovely how was yours?? Mine too I never know what to have!!!! :(

Last edited:
your loss was fab P!!
Well done you!!

No veggies today though! Tut!
Bring on the weekend and your baking xxx

hey- just outta curiosity..
give us a list of foods (veg, healthy, superfree and so on) that
a) you CANNOT ABIDE- wouldn't like to touch, smell or even try- might make you gag
b) you'd rather not have, but could cope in small doses or if disguised in a delicious recipe
c) do actually quite like (sweetcorn, baked beans) and perhaps have forgotten about...

xxx

hey- just outta curiosity..
give us a list of foods (veg, healthy, superfree and so on) that
a) you CANNOT ABIDE- wouldn't like to touch, smell or even try- might make you gag
b) you'd rather not have, but could cope in small doses or if disguised in a delicious recipe
c) do actually quite like (sweetcorn, baked beans) and perhaps have forgotten about...

xxx

Thankyou!!! I'm super excited to bake some goodies as I haven't had one chocolate bar in 8 days boohoo so definitely need some treats!!!

Okay il il try my best to make a list here goes;

Food I can't stand

Tuna and most fish, tomato (chunks, can deal if purée) gammon, beetroot, coleslaw, humous, this is harder than I thought...

Food I will tolerate
Brussels, onion (small bits) broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, leek, lamb, lettuce

Food I like
Potatoes, peas, carrots (cooked) sweetcorn, beans, pizza, garlic bread, spag Bol, lasagne, shepherds pie, pasta, eggs, noodles, sausages, chicken, burgers, bacon, bread, soup, pie, rice, cheese..

I really thoight this would be a easy task but it's actually really difficult!!! I've tried my best I hope this helps!! It's hard for me to put too many items on there as I there is some stuff I haven't tried as well!

Last edited:
Day 8 today, food diary could be better but today was a huge rush and therefore I did the best I could!!! :cool:

Breakfast
Muller light, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, 1 teaspn honey (free,superfree,1syn)
Lunch
Space raiders and a curl wurly (my first real bit of chocoate all week wooooooo!!!!) (3 syns and 6 syns)
Dinner
Chicken, peas, SW chips with cheese and sweetcorn (free,superfree, HEXA)
dessert - homemade ferrero rochers (hoping they will be yummy!!!

I also managed to force myself back to the gym, first time this week been sooo naughty! Was definitely worth it though!!!

Last edited:
Day 8 today, food diary could be better but today was a huge rush and therefore I did the best I could!!! :cool: Breakfast Muller light, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, 1 teaspn honey (free,superfree,1syn) Lunch Space raiders and a curl wurly (my first real bit of chocoate all week wooooooo!!!!) (3 syns and 6 syns) Dinner Chicken, peas, SW chips with cheese and sweetcorn (free,superfree, HEXA) dessert - homemade ferrero rochers (hoping they will be yummy!!! I also managed to force myself back to the gym, first time this week been sooo naughty! Was definitely worth it though!!!

I must must must try the ferrero rochers!!!! I love them!!!! Yeeeeeeeeey you went to the gym! How did your first gym session go?

I must must must try the ferrero rochers!!!! I love them!!!! Yeeeeeeeeey you went to the gym! How did your first gym session go?

They smell delicious but they are currently cooling in the fridge heheh!!! It was good!! I needed to go soooo bad as I went 3 times last week and haven't been this week but I enjoyed it! Hopefully going tomorro too!! How did your day go?! Xxxx

Last edited:
They smell delicious but they are currently cooling in the fridge heheh!!! It was good!! I needed to go soooo bad as I went 3 times last week and haven't been this week but I enjoyed it! Hopefully going tomorro too!! How did your day go?! Xxxx

I think i'll have to make some! How many syns do they have in? Ive been twice this week! And ive done my fitness dvd for 10 mins everyday! Ive been at work all day! I felt a bit funny today like faint, so i had a jaffa cake haha! Haha :)

I think i'll have to make some! How many syns do they have in? Ive been twice this week! And ive done my fitness dvd for 10 mins everyday! Ive been at work all day! I felt a bit funny today like faint, so i had a jaffa cake haha! Haha :)

THEY ARE AMAZING OMG!!!!! I COULD EAT THEM ALL HAHAHHA!!! I think 1 syn per one or 1.5 depending in the size!! Aww that's good!! How's the DVD going is it good?! Awww i felt like that the other day! Just drink more and have something to eat, mmmm Jaffa cakes are soo good!! How many syns are they?' Xx

Last edited:
THEY ARE AMAZING OMG!!!!! I COULD EAT THEM ALL HAHAHHA!!! I think 1 syn per one or 1.5 depending in the size!! Aww that's good!! How's the DVD going is it good?! Awww i felt like that the other day! Just drink more and have something to eat, mmmm Jaffa cakes are soo good!! How many syns are they?' Xx

Thats not too bad is it! I waaaaant oneeee haha! Yeeeeeaaah its really good! You do the first workout for a week! And theres 6 workouts that get harder and harder as you go! Even the first ones hard haha! 1 has 2.5 syns! Which was worth it from the way i was feeling! Xx

I have no self control with the ferrero rocher things. I made them once, the weetabix version I think and they were gone within the day lol!

Thats not too bad is it! I waaaaant oneeee haha! Yeeeeeaaah its really good! You do the first workout for a week! And theres 6 workouts that get harder and harder as you go! Even the first ones hard haha! 1 has 2.5 syns! Which was worth it from the way i was feeling! Xx

No that's what I thought!!! Make them honestly they barely take any time at all!!! Aww that sounds good was it expensive!? That's not too bad!!!

Last edited:
I have no self control with the ferrero rocher things. I made them once, the weetabix version I think and they were gone within the day lol!

Hahah I can see why I've had to hide them from everyone (including myself as they are a big hit in the house!!!! Way to nice to be sitting around in the open haha!!!

Last edited:
Day 9

breakfast - banana and weight watchers Greek yoghurt (0.5)
lunch - eggs, beans and one slice of wholemeal toast (free and HEX B)
dinner - weight watchers wrap pizza (7.5 syns)
Snacks - homemade ferrero rocher and home made brownie (2) grapes and callipo (5 and superfree)

Will write more tomorrow as feeling very tired as only just finished work and still very hungry :( :(

Last edited:
Hi Lovely

Here to subscribe! I'm into my second week now. Weigh in is Saturday morning :)!

You look like your doing so well already.

Xxx

Hi hun x here to subscribe x
Started SW in 2009, lost 2.5 stone in a yr, but had my gorgeous baby once I'd lost the weight :)
Been doing it on & off since 2011, but after a good 3 solid months I feel off track again. Feel I need to go bk to 'newbie' mode & start from scratch. Your thread has reminded me how enthusiastic I used 2 b x last 'on/off' day today, going to batch cook all afternoon ready 4 wk ahead. I'm a veggie & love veg so maybe I can suggest some nice veggie recipes 4u?
Hope u hv a great day, Lisa x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Lovely

Here to subscribe! I'm into my second week now. Weigh in is Saturday morning :)!

You look like your doing so well already.

Xxx

Hi there :D thanks for subscribing how are you doing?! How did you do your first week? I'm trying hard I just need to find a bit of variety!!! Xx

Last edited:
Hi hun x here to subscribe x
Started SW in 2009, lost 2.5 stone in a yr, but had my gorgeous baby once I'd lost the weight :)
Been doing it on & off since 2011, but after a good 3 solid months I feel off track again. Feel I need to go bk to 'newbie' mode & start from scratch. Your thread has reminded me how enthusiastic I used 2 b x last 'on/off' day today, going to batch cook all afternoon ready 4 wk ahead. I'm a veggie & love veg so maybe I can suggest some nice veggie recipes 4u?
Hope u hv a great day, Lisa x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for subscribing!!
It's great you've found the motivation to come back especially as you had such great results before! I love hearing stories like yours as it shows me SW really does work if you stick to it! Wow that would be fab I really do need help finding a few more healthy dishes to like!!! Xx

Last edited:
Back