My race to get bikini body ready by holiday..

Day 14

had a good day today, still on a buzz from last night!!

breakfast - all bran and teeny bit of milk (HEX B and half HEX A) plus a banana and muller light (free)
lunch - WW pita and beans, skips and grapes (9 syns)
dinner - tortellini with beans and sweetcorn plus cheese (6 syns, free and half HEX A)
snack - weight watchers yoghurt, clementine X2 and grapes

feeling very fruity today as you can see ;) sorry I found that funny!!!

Kimberley - I didn't disappoint with the beans did I ;)

Hiya Texty thank you for subscribing how's your weight loss journey going??? What'd any do you weigh?! XxxXxx

Hi Paige - I gained 1 this week I wasnt happy about it as id had a good week but hey ho onward and downward. I only have 8lbs to go to target so it will come off eventually. I get weighed on a Weds night. Im hoping for a loss next week as I only have 1 night which may affect plans this week. Shall give it my best shot.

I was spending a fortune on fruit and veg, I cant get away with frozen fruit so still spend quite a bit on that, sometimes if I go into Asda I look at the whoopsie section and ive picked up little bargains there. I now buy bags of frozen veg its cheaper and no waste :) you can use as much or as little as you wish

Hi Paige - I gained 1 this week I wasnt happy about it as id had a good week but hey ho onward and downward. I only have 8lbs to go to target so it will come off eventually. I get weighed on a Weds night. Im hoping for a loss next week as I only have 1 night which may affect plans this week. Shall give it my best shot.

I was spending a fortune on fruit and veg, I cant get away with frozen fruit so still spend quite a bit on that, sometimes if I go into Asda I look at the whoopsie section and ive picked up little bargains there. I now buy bags of frozen veg its cheaper and no waste :) you can use as much or as little as you wish

Aww I'm sorry to hear that!! Wow that's amazing you'll hit that in no time!!! See I was paying £1 per bag of frozen berries but my colleague let me know they are 3 for £1 for the same size bag in farm foods which is going to save me a lot and I've been really good to check the thread about the deals and buy in bulk which helps!! It seems quite a mutual thing on SW which is awful because eating healthy shouldn't be so difficult and expensive but I think it's definitely worth it! I've been buying fruit on the market to reduce the amount I spend as well!! Every little helps hey! ;)

Wooo thank you!!! When do you get weighed again?? Xxxx

Weigh in om Sunday. Fingers crossed ivw lowt more than just a lb this week lol... really should up my superfree though slacking on the fruit and veg!

Oh I go to the market all the time hun no shame in that you get much much more for your money. I can get 2 big carrier bags full for £10 thats including mushrooms cucumbers etc.

Im the only one in the house that eats lots of veg so I was wasting more than I was eating. Yeh keep checking the thread out it could save you a fortune. x

Weigh in om Sunday. Fingers crossed ivw lowt more than just a lb this week lol... really should up my superfree though slacking on the fruit and veg!

Ive got my fingers crossed for you!!! Aww I'm the same it's hard sometimes though!!! Xx

Last edited:
Oh I go to the market all the time hun no shame in that you get much much more for your money. I can get 2 big carrier bags full for £10 thats including mushrooms cucumbers etc.

Im the only one in the house that eats lots of veg so I was wasting more than I was eating. Yeh keep checking the thread out it could save you a fortune. x

Wow that's great! I usually just go there for grapes etc!! Ahh see I'm the one in my family who dislikes the veggies haha!

Last edited:
Day 15

breakfast - grapes and muller light yogurt
lunch - jacket, beans and 1 extra light laughing cow cheese, skips, curly wurly (11 syns)
dinner - smash pizza, SW chips, sweetcorn, peas and carrots and WW yogurt with Alpen light (Free, HEXA, HEX B)

Day 16
Breakfast - eggs and beans
lunch - none
dinner - pasta parcels, beans and cheese, grapes, muller light and Alpen bar

"sweetcorn peas and carrots"

oh yeaaaaaaaa

Don't know if bikini body is achievable for me but hey I'll give it a good go!

so ive not really been on here as been quite busy!!! been so on track overall that I don't mind admitting I had a REALLY bad day yesterday.

Now I skipped lunch sat/sun therefore had not eaten much over the weekend but really fancied something as a treat on Sunday.

Now its not as if I regret it, because it was not to be limited and not have to work out syns etc but I really didn't enjoy the meal half as much as I'd hoped which was doubly annoying!

Below are my food diaries for sat/sun...

Sat
Breakfast - Eggs and Beans
Lunch - None
Dinner - A few pasta parcels and beans as was not feeling well from not eating!
Snacks - Alpen Light andf baked walkers, grapes

Sunday
Breakfast - Beans and bacon
Lunch - None again
Dinner - 1/3 of a sainsburys meat feast pizza (would normally eat half so not as bad as usual!!!!) a few home made chips, less than usual but deep fat fried wooops & ice cream...

as I said don't feel guilty for being bad but really wish I'd thought about what I wanted to eat so it was at least worth going off plan for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, here to subscribe! Love your diary, and wow you've had some really good losses so far, you'll have that bikini bod in no time :) don't worry, we all have cheat days - I certainly do!

I'm off to Greece in June to get married so that's why I'm doing this (well it needed to be done anyway lol!). I lost quite a bit on WW and then put it all back on :( so here I am! Would be great to wear a bikini in Greece too but we'll see lol! Keep it up xx

I think we all have days like that during the weekend! My fella was home at the weekend! And we ended up going put for a meal and a few drinks! I'm definitely back on plan today though! Xxx

Yeah I guess we do!! Aww that must have been lovely!!! Its ok every now again as long as we're back on track in the week!!!

Hi, here to subscribe! Love your diary, and wow you've had some really good losses so far, you'll have that bikini bod in no time :) don't worry, we all have cheat days - I certainly do!

I'm off to Greece in June to get married so that's why I'm doing this (well it needed to be done anyway lol!). I lost quite a bit on WW and then put it all back on :( so here I am! Would be great to wear a bikini in Greece too but we'll see lol! Keep it up xx

Hiya thanks for subscribing!!!

I know im just a bit worried now as I know it will be little losses from now on!! haha I hope so seeing as the holiday is coming along quickly..
Aww wow thats amazing I bet you're so excited! Where in Greece are you off to?! Aww thats a shame but everything happens for a reason Im sure you'll lose it all in no time!!!!xxx

Hi, I'm also here to subscribe! Your diary is great and like you I'm also on a get slim for my holiday mission but I've only got till April eek.
Good luck hun.x

Hiya!!! thanks for subscribing!!!
I think its great to have something like a holiday to work on!!! See ive got til Feb and then June so fingers crossed!! AWWW youll do fine April is miles away ;)

OKAY I HAVE A BIG RANT NOW.. I tried to post it earlier but it wouldn't let me, I apologise in advance.

RANT 1 (only minor compared to next one)
So my friend and I are about the same weight, we both got bigger and gained weight together as we both used to be about the same weight (strange how it happened together haha) anyway I tried to convince her to join SW, she couldnt afford it blah blah blah, anyway shes started running a bit and eating healthier and she has already lost 6 and a half pounds in less than 2 weeks (I lost 6 in 2) I know thats so fab for her but I'm so jealous espeically knowing I am paying for something she is doing but for freee. Has definitely made me more motivated but has also made me very grumpy and I feel bad because I'm not as happy for her as I should be boohooo, I know I'm a bad friend but I had to rant a little.

Rant Number 2 (BIG RANT)
So last night some f******* d***head (excuse my lanaguge) decided to drive into my PARKED car, damage it and drive off.. now I only managed to get the make and model and colour of his car plus 2 letters in his number plate which means the police are unable to do anything whcih has put me in an even worse mood today, so my week is definitely not going well so far, I had to walk to work todya which was quite good but I laddered my tights in the process and have been walking around with a huge ladder all day like a idiot, I still have to walk home and I have massive holes in my shoes, this week just isn't looking good :(

Back