Quaker Oats So Simple(heb)
Milk(hea), splenda

Lunch:-
savoury rice
tinned potatoes fried in Fry Light
plain omelette(SF)

Dinner:-
lean steak
mashed swede(SF), brocolli(SF), brussel sprouts(SF)
Flora Extra Light(1.5 syns)

Extra:-
3 scan bran(1 from breakfast), and 2 more(1 syn),
28g philadelphia light(2 syns), tomatoes(SF), spring onions(SF),
snack a jacks(5.5 syns)

total syns today= 11

Dave
Dont worry about it sweetie.... I knew you were busy. Thanks for keeping a check on my diaries for me, you know I appreciate it.
And Donnie takes good care of me in your absence. :D
Today was a bit weird because I slept in until 10am and then had a lonnnnnnnnng bath so wasnt eating until 12.30.........so its really just brunch and dinner.....

Sunday - Extra Easy.
Brunch:-
2 x asda meat free burgers(1 syn), served in a 57g wholemeal roll(heb), 2 slices of Kerry low low cheese(hea). Served with salad(lettuce, tomato, cucumber eyc, all SF foods)
will update when I have decided....

Monday - Extra Easy
Weigh in day today :cry:

Breakfast:-
2 x nimble(heb)
2 x Kerry Low Low slices(hea)
lean chicken

home made coleslaw
(white cabbage(SF), red onion(SF), carrots(SF) mixed with 2 tbsp extra lite mayo(1 syn)
and 1 tbsp Lite mayo(2 syns),
very lean pork steak

chilli con carne.
extra lean mince, onion(SF), peppers(SF),
kidney beans, passata(SF),
served with brown rice.
1 tbsp parmesan cheese(1.5 syns)

Extras:-
banana, grapes, clementines, snack a jacks(5.5 syns), water, pepsi max

total syns= 10

Looking good Debby.

I've been away over the weekend, went to see my DD & Family, so I'm sorry I've not been in touch - so GOOD LUCK for your WI tonight, I'm sure you will lose again. X

I'm back :)

Your EE day looks good, but I thought you were having a week of red / green / etc have you changed your mind or is that part of it? I am a little out of touch lol.

Best of luck for your WI, hope you get another good result :)

Hi Dave and Donnie.............
I have missed you both. :D
Anyway.... lost 1.5 lbs tonight....... so VERY happy.
Dave I decided to stick with EE cos I had such a good result last week.

Fantastic Debby - I'm thrilled to thrilled to bits for you, well done my love, you will soon have your first stone award. X

Another pound and a half off? So proud of you Debs, well done for sticking through it when it must have been tempting to throw it all in.

As for sticking with EE, don't blame you one bit ... if it ain't broke don't fix it :)

awe thank you, both.... you are great friends, i couldnt do this without you both honestly...
I know.... can I get three pounds off this week and make my first target of a stone by Christmas.? Its doubtful but I will give it a good go...:D If I do, fantastic, and if I dont,I wont be disappointed as long as there is some sort of a loss....

Tuesday - extra easy
lean bacon, 2 eggs(SF), 2 Nimble(heb) made into eggy bread.
2 fat free sausages, 1 x 45g white roll(5.5 syns), 1 tbsp ketchup(1 syn), SW chips. Salad(all the usual SF foods in there)
homemade roast chicken skin removed, served with a few SW roast potatoes and roast butternut squash(SF), brocolli(SF), carrots(SF)
banana, grapes, clementines, water, pepsi max, snack a jacks(5.5 syns)
Total syns today= 12

Debby, thank you so much for my Irish Wheaten bread - I had a slice for my lunch with an omlette and it is gorgeous, I can see why you like it so much.....

I am going to change my diary for today and add in 1 med slice of Wheaten bread as my HEXB (I hope it will be OK) I love the taste, colour and the texture of it, really moreish.....

Thank you so much. X

oh Donnie, you are so welcome... its the least I can do, you have been so kind and helpful to me, and listened to all my rants. lol

Wednesday - Extra Easy
Quaker Oats(heb), milk(hea), splenda
Snack:-
banana, clementines
homemade soup(carrots, lentils, peppers, leeks etc all SF, and lean chicken)
Snack:-
clementines
lean steak, onion(sf), mushrooms(sf), peas, beansprouts(sf)
water, pepsi max, snack a jacks(5.5syns)
Total syns today= 5.5

Thursday - extra easy

breakfast:-
fat free sausages, mushrooms, egg fried in fry light
lunch:-
savoury rice, with added beetroot, spring onions, tomatoes and lean ham. Served with 1 small 57g wholemeal roll(heb)
dinner:-
lean roast beef, carrots, onions, peppers, swede all cooked in the slow cooker. served with green beans and mashed potatoes.
extras:-
1 x fudge(6 syns), Options(2 syns), milk(hea)
Total syns= 8

Friday - Extra Easy

Breakfast-
1 small 57g wholemeal roll, filled with lean ham and 1 tbsp extra lite mayo(0.5 syns)
Lunch-
pasta, lean ham, onion(sf), mushrooms(sf), asda GFY creme fraiche(3 syns)
Dinner-
fat free burger, served in a 45g white roll(5.5 syns), 2 Kerry low low cheese slices(hea), served with salad(all SF foods) and SW chips.
Total syns= 9

Last edited:
Saturday - Extra Easy

2 x Nimble(heb), 2 eggs(made into eggy bread), tinned potatoes fried in FL.
nothing.........:eek:..helping my parents move house..... nightmare.
Pasta Bolognese.... pasta, extra lean mince, onions(sf), peppers(sf), mushrooms(sf), passatta(sf). 1 tbsp parmesan(1.5 syns).
6 fruit gums(3 syns)
clementines, banana, grapes, snack a jacks(5.5 syns)
Total syns today= 10

Hi Debs sorry I haven't been around much, been pretty mental here last couple of weeks lol.

Your diaries have all looked good, I had a day without lunch the other day too lol, not good!

Funny time of year to be dieting don't ya think? In all previous years I have just thrown the towel in and gone with the flow, but of course I end up not coming back to the diet again and get even fatter than I ever was before!! This year I am planning a lot better, and I actually WANT to stick to plan. Finding it quite easy actually and very enjoyable, in between the treats I am allowing (Christmas dos, etc). And I am also enjoying the odd treats a LOT more than when I used to have them on a daily basis.

Keep up the great work, you have turned into an Extra Easy machine lol, fingers crossed for your WI :)

Thanks Dave and Donnie.......
Im not sure if Im going to get to my group tomorrow night...
We have had SEVERE snow falls here all last night and today, we are basically snowed in. NOT GOOD. And to make matters worse we live on a very steep hill, and we are stranded at the bottom cos no one can get up it. LOL. So its looking like my daughter wont be going to school tomorrow either. And she's very upset about that.... NOT. lol

Back