My re-start Diary.....

Sunday - Extra Easy

Breakfast:-
1 x 57g roll(heb), filled with lean ham, tomatoes and 1 tbsp extra lite mayo(0.5 syns)
Lunch:-
1/3rd can Stagg Chilli con carne(3 syns), served with brown rice, and extra beans(SF)
Dinner:-
chinese meal out with friends for Christmas get together.... so I chose chicken chow mein. Now in the book it says that a standard portion 380g is 7 syns but Im 99% positive this portion was bigger so I shall take 10 syns for it to be on the safe side.
Extras:-
loads of fruit today, clementines and grapes and banana and melon.
Options(2 syns), milk(hea)
Total syns today= 15.5

That's not bad all Debby, well done to you. X

Hi Debs hope you had a great Christmas, enjoyed the break from Slimming World perhaps, and are now recharged and refocused ready to kick off 2010 with a weight loss start :)

I had my two days off plan as I wanted, and it ended up being three, but I don't mind at all. Had a great time, no regrets.

My next official weigh in is tomorrow evening so I have a couple of days to minimise the damage. Was showing as 9.5lb weight increase yesterday though so not looking great haha. No regrets, loved every minute. Whatever I have put on will no doubt come off in the next few weeks then I can just pick off where I left off beforehand.

All the best :)

Back