My Road To Slim City

Oh did I tell you the 30 yr old ex England rugby player personal trainer is coming around to my house tmrw afternoon to give me a free consultation/assessment? :p

No absolutely no mention before at all (says she lying through gritted teeth!).
Oh to be young enough to have a PT session with a 30 year old!
Enjoy being tortured today!

Well done to volleyball son and to you for resisting all the temptation on the beach. Bet that feels good!

You sound like you are having a GREAT week. In the sea today *eek - runs away* ;)

Food sounds brilliant and your attitude is amazing. Hope the PT session is 'fun'. Fingers crossed for WI. We'll be here for you :)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

I was really tempted to jump on the scales this morning to get a heads up on this weeks wi but I decided not to because it is * week so if it doesn't show any loss on my scales I will lose a little bit of positivity! Fingers crossed :D

Hi Mini - I've only just spotted that you have your own diary - duh! (as my son would say!)

You sound so positive and full of beans (possibly even literally!!!), long may it last. Sounds like you had a fab day today and well done for avoiding temptation!

Enjoy your 'session' tomorrow! ;)

lol my son would say that as well in fact he always say's it to me when I do something dumb which in my case is most days ;)

Thanks for stopping by Spanx. I will catch up with yours later on this evening x

No absolutely no mention before at all (says she lying through gritted teeth!).
Oh to be young enough to have a PT session with a 30 year old!
Enjoy being tortured today!

Well done to volleyball son and to you for resisting all the temptation on the beach. Bet that feels good!

I thought I had managed to keep it quiet ;)

Resisting the temptation felt great and did alot for my will power and self esteem to know I CAN do this and WILL do it :D

Hope your well Pommette x

---------------------------------------------

Well my day today so far has been another great one... Went on a 3 mile walk first thing this morning and I am hoping that housework counts as exercise because I haven't stopped today!

So far I have eaten

2 x Weeyabix with 250ml of ss milk

Bacon, Quorn Sausages x 2 (2 syns), New Potatoes, Baked Beans and about 1/2 of the plate was filled up with fried (with frylight) Mushrooms which were yummy!

I have also had plenty of fruit.

The personal trainer will be here in about 1/2 hr and I have to say I am really nervous about it :sigh: I just keep thinking he will come in and think Oh My God!! I can't get her fit... I just know he is going to judge me by my size the minute he walks in and I hate it when people judge me for what I am and not who I am. My husband keeps telling me not to be so silly and that he will of seen people alot bigger than me in his job and that is why he is coming to help me... BUT I just cant help feeling negative at the min which isn't like me at all :mad:

I will let you all know how it goes later...

Your husband's right Michelle. He will have seen every shape and size and every fitness level. His job is to sort out a plan that works for you.

Hang on a minute. I know your game. I bet you've got all dressed up and a bit of lippy on to meet him haven't you and you're only saying all this cos you know we're all green with envy :D

Only kidding. Don't be anxious you will be fine and when you come back to tell us how you got on I bet you've found your positivity again :)

He knocked on the door and I was shaking when he came in because I was soooo nervous! He looked straight at me and said
"Why do you look like you have seen a ghost?"

Bearing in mind that I was at the beach for 7 hrs yesterday in 28 degree weather and my face is sunburnt and I look like a lobster ;)

I then replied with

"because I feel very paranoid that you are going to judge me when you are looking at me!"

Then he replied with

"I judge you by the fact that you have called me and want to get fit and healthy which by my judgement is fantastic!"

:talk017:

I suddenly felt better and then he told me that I was no where near the biggest person he had ever trained at that he had clients that have had gastric bands etc etc

He was here for an hr in total and we even had a laugh which was great! He has now gone away with all of my details and what my long term goal is and he is setting up a fitness programme for me and my first session is on the 7th July in the gym with him :D although I just put a simley face it may be more of :giveup:afterwards!!

Thank you for the comments earlier Tillymax and Jackie they helped and sorry for sounding negative x x

Sod the balls...was his rucking any good?!! Lol ;)

I think he was great at playing in the position of a hooker :8855:

I did laugh out loud when reading your comments... You all make me laugh :D

Had an absolutely gorgeous tea this evening... Chicken breast stuffed with light philadelphia and chives and wrapped in bacon with Jersey Royals and a lovely big helping of veg yummy!

Hey honey

You sound like you've soo got the hang of sw! Well done you, you have really taken the bull by the horns, or the personal trainer by the rugby balls, whichever you fancy!

You've had a fab week and really, really deserve a good loss. When's your wi?

Any advice I've given you, forget it - ha! I was going to 2.5lb at least this week and put 1.5lb on by eating a burger on Sat and 2, yes 2, Indians over the weekend - FFS, get a grip woman!

I will do better this week, I promise. I am really focused and 'in the zone'.

xxxxxxxxxx

P.S does personal trainer have car, will travel - great - send him up North! :D

xxxxx

Hi Minimum
Just read your diary looking for ideas to put some variety into my meals. You are a real inspiration to lose weight and get fit.
Hope everything is going well and I am jealous of your personal trainer. I just asked DH if I could afford to have a trainer and he just laughed. Perhaps I might ask for some sessions for my birthday.
Good luck for weigh in but it looks like you are doing really well and you won't need it.

Hey honey

You sound like you've soo got the hang of sw! Well done you, you have really taken the bull by the horns, or the personal trainer by the rugby balls, whichever you fancy!

You've had a fab week and really, really deserve a good loss. When's your wi?

Any advice I've given you, forget it - ha! I was going to 2.5lb at least this week and put 1.5lb on by eating a burger on Sat and 2, yes 2, Indians over the weekend - FFS, get a grip woman!

I will do better this week, I promise. I am really focused and 'in the zone'.

xxxxxxxxxx

P.S does personal trainer have car, will travel - great - send him up North! :D

xxxxx

Hi SB :)

Grabbing the horn and the balls all in the same sentence with personal trainer just seems wrong somehow ;)

I feel like I have had an amazing week... I haven't be munching in the evening like I did and I don't feel hungry at all. My wi is tmrw night so I really hope I do well :confused:

Was the burger and indians nice? Just remember how nice that is and times it by 20 for the feeling you get when you lose weight at wi... That is what I keep trying to remember this week and it helps me when I do have that temptation.

I will ask the pt whether he is willing to travle up north hehehe

Hi Minimum
Just read your diary looking for ideas to put some variety into my meals. You are a real inspiration to lose weight and get fit.
Hope everything is going well and I am jealous of your personal trainer. I just asked DH if I could afford to have a trainer and he just laughed. Perhaps I might ask for some sessions for my birthday.
Good luck for weigh in but it looks like you are doing really well and you won't need it.

Hi Happyem,

A personal trainer isn't actually that much... My pt will do a unique exercise programme for anyone that you can do yourself at home at that costs £12.50 so good value for money I think.
I am getting nervous about weigh in as it is the wrong time of month :rolleyes: but hopefully the work I have done will more than make up for it.

How are you doing on your plan? x

Grabbing the horn and the balls all in the same sentence with personal trainer just seems wrong somehow ;)

:8855::8855::8855::8855:

It just gets better and better :D

Don't worry about tomorrow you'll be fine.

Your tea last nights tea had phili in it. Is it free and if not how many syns for how much please?

What have you had today cos I might want to copy :)

Your tea last nights tea had phili in it. Is it free and if not how many syns for how much please?
71g of Philly Light can be taken as a HexA
I can't find on the SW site any of the other Philly's as a HexA - but as a HexA is roughly = 5/6 syns you should be able to "fudge it" a bit for the others.

Or has to be synned - Same syns on all plans
Philadelphia, 28g 3½ syns
Philadelphia Light, plain and with flavours, 28g 2 syns
Philadelphia Extra Light, 28g 1½ syns

Last edited:
:8855::8855::8855::8855:

It just gets better and better :D

Don't worry about tomorrow you'll be fine.

What have you had today cos I might want to copy :)

I am sweet and innocent really :angeldevil:

Philadelphia with chives is 2 syns for 28g :D

Ohhh I had lovely yummy stuff for tea today :D

Today I had

2 x weetabix with ss milk both were from hex a and b

I had a mug shot for lunch with fruit salad

For tea I had homemade stew which was all completely free :party0049:

I made it on the ee plan...

Lean beef cut into cube sized pieces,
Onions,
Carrots,
Swede,
Parsnips
Potatoes
salt, pepper and 2 beef stock cubes.

Put the beef and onions into a saucepan with the stock cubes,water and salt and pepper... boil for 1/2 hr. Then add Carrots, Swede and parsnips and boil for another 20 mins. Add the potatoes and leave to simmer for 1/2hr. Make sure you only ever put in enough water to just cover the beef and veg. The water will thicken up as the veg starts to cook... It is delicious and completely filling plus it's free on an ee day :D

I am now standing here ironing so if you don't hear back from me within and hr please send out the search party

pssttt Tillymax don't worry I am making sure I stand over the steam of the iron to try and sweat out some calories before wi tmrw night ;)

For tea I had homemade stew which was all completely free :party0049:

I made it on the ee plan...

Lean beef cut into cube sized pieces,
Onions,
Carrots,
Swede,
Parsnips
Potatoes
salt, pepper and 2 beef stock cubes.
Er - I think stock cubes have to be synned.
You can use Bovril from a jar free but not the cubes.
Correct me if I'm wrong!

*** EDIT ***
Corrected myself. Just checked - Oxo cubes are free on any day!

Back