my scales have broken :(

Discussion in 'Exante' started by surfing_girl, 9 November 2010 Social URL.

1. surfing_girl

surfing_girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.27%)
    Diet:
    eXante
    disaster! went to jump on this morning for weigh in 2 and they've gone all wibbly and wont work.
    anyway, just means that i'm gonna have a bumper weight loss next wednesday hehehe!

onwards.. ps. is anybody else finding it really tough now its all wintery and cold? xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    ..................I don't weigh myself (well only occasionally). I was a bit obsessive with it so I stopped. I use my clothes as a yard stick and when they feel a bit loose I jump on to see what's occurred!! It has made me much happier xx

4. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    I wish I had your willpower Bernice. If my scales broke I'd be having a heart attack and running to the closest chemist but that's just me.

I'm finding drinking the water is tough the colder the weather gets. I can see me ending up buying lots of sweeteners so I can drink my weigh in tea and coffee to keep warm ...brrr

5. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    ............I agree about the cold weather. All I have drunk today is black tea/coffee and bouillion. As regards to the scales thing, it really was becoming a big problem because I was on and off of them several times a day and I would get myself all upset if I didn't like what I saw. Now I just don't worry about it, as long as I am doing the diet I know the weight is coming off. It also means that if I do have a blip I can just get straight back on the horse with no harm done and no stressing & beating myself up about it. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.