• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

my scales have broken :(

S: 14st0lb C: 12st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 25.8 Loss: 1st12lb(13.27%)
disaster! went to jump on this morning for weigh in 2 and they've gone all wibbly and wont work.
anyway, just means that i'm gonna have a bumper weight loss next wednesday hehehe!

onwards.. ps. is anybody else finding it really tough now its all wintery and cold? xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Bernice

Silver Member
S: 13st0lb C: 8st13lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 4st1lb(31.32%)
..................I don't weigh myself (well only occasionally). I was a bit obsessive with it so I stopped. I use my clothes as a yard stick and when they feel a bit loose I jump on to see what's occurred!! It has made me much happier xx

S: 26st2.2lb C: 24st13lb G: 21st5lb BMI: 54.7 Loss: 1st3.2lb(4.7%)
I wish I had your willpower Bernice. If my scales broke I'd be having a heart attack and running to the closest chemist but that's just me.

I'm finding drinking the water is tough the colder the weather gets. I can see me ending up buying lots of sweeteners so I can drink my weigh in tea and coffee to keep warm ...brrr

Bernice

Silver Member
S: 13st0lb C: 8st13lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 4st1lb(31.32%)
............I agree about the cold weather. All I have drunk today is black tea/coffee and bouillion. As regards to the scales thing, it really was becoming a big problem because I was on and off of them several times a day and I would get myself all upset if I didn't like what I saw. Now I just don't worry about it, as long as I am doing the diet I know the weight is coming off. It also means that if I do have a blip I can just get straight back on the horse with no harm done and no stressing & beating myself up about it. xx