my scales have broken :(

surfing_girl

disaster! went to jump on this morning for weigh in 2 and they've gone all wibbly and wont work.
anyway, just means that i'm gonna have a bumper weight loss next wednesday hehehe!

onwards.. ps. is anybody else finding it really tough now its all wintery and cold? xx

..................I don't weigh myself (well only occasionally). I was a bit obsessive with it so I stopped. I use my clothes as a yard stick and when they feel a bit loose I jump on to see what's occurred!! It has made me much happier xx

I wish I had your willpower Bernice. If my scales broke I'd be having a heart attack and running to the closest chemist but that's just me.

I'm finding drinking the water is tough the colder the weather gets. I can see me ending up buying lots of sweeteners so I can drink my weigh in tea and coffee to keep warm ...brrr

............I agree about the cold weather. All I have drunk today is black tea/coffee and bouillion. As regards to the scales thing, it really was becoming a big problem because I was on and off of them several times a day and I would get myself all upset if I didn't like what I saw. Now I just don't worry about it, as long as I am doing the diet I know the weight is coming off. It also means that if I do have a blip I can just get straight back on the horse with no harm done and no stressing & beating myself up about it. xx

Back