My scoth eggs are amazing!!

and if u make them with cous cous instead of breadcrumbs, even less syns :)

keep reading about Joe's sausages. How delicious are they ? Do they taste nicer than supermarket low fat sausage ?

keep reading about Joe's sausages. How delicious are they ? Do they taste nicer than supermarket low fat sausage ?

Yes-they are lovely!! My sister doesnt like low fat sausage as they tend to be too 'herby' for her (generally to combat the lack of taste from lack of fat) she did however LOVE joes pork sausage and chipolatas! xx

Thank you for your replies I dream slim and Kingleds. Wish I could just buy a packet and try them ! I really am intrigued. I think purests really rave about them but those who like a "regular" banger seem disapointed at the high meat/low rubbish ratio, I fear I am amongst them, though your sister seems to prove me wrong !

I_dream_slim you're a superstar genius!

These are delicious!!! ;0)

It's true! I'm ordering again from joes just for these!! Wonder how Many I'll get through on a red day lol..ps my Sis also rekons joes taste a little like a chip shop banger! I've no idea if this is a good thing lol but I think its down to the lack of herbs and spices in the plain chipolatas anyway!! Xx

Fabulous!!

Attachments

• image-2497096708.jpg
    image-2497096708.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 119
uglyducklin85 said:
these look lush!!!

They are very yummy. I made a large batch and froze them. I then reheat in my airfryer.

I used the Morrisons sausages and they work out to about 4.5 sins each. They are a nice afternoon snack...

Well my next joes sausage order arrives tomorrow so I'll be experimenting further with them...I'm researching into sausage rolls as we speak!! Determined to get some scrummy party food ready for crimbo! Xx

I have these in the oven as we speak.
I didnt have any joes but i am using Sainsbury's Reduced Fat Sausages which are 2 each.
With the breadcrumbs they are either 5 syns each or 2 for 1 HEB and 4 syns.
I have made them before and really looking forward to one with a salad for lunch tomorrow.

Use Sainsbury's "be good to yourself" extra lean Cumberland sausages =0.5 syns each!

I used to have these weekly this time last year when I was on slimming world as I remember someone posting a similar recipe back then....they are delicious and so filling. Lovely with a salad and some homemade low syn coleslaw. Great for lunch too!! I always used to use shops own ones as I couldn't get hold of Joes x

Back