My second food diary and this time i WILL succeed!

Tuesday 8th January-red day

Breakfast-Bran flakes (HEXb) and banana (i need better breakfast ideas i know!)

Dinner-mixed beans (2HEXb) with tuna and salad (1 syn for olives)
Quavers-8 syns

Tea-spanish chicken off SW website-1.5 syns with cous cous-1.5 syns
Fat free yogurt

Syns-13

Chloe_Fisher_:) said:
Yes Im here, biting the bullet and getting back in the groove of things (hopefully!) Im not too worried, Im not putting pressure on myself just going to do it at my own pace and not try and rush and get weight off quickly. Hows things going with you Jo? x

Well its good to have u back too and good to hear that your doing it a day at a time with no pressure :)

Im ok thanks, had some family stuff going on not so great and have put over a stone bck on but rejoined tonight and glad to be back x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Today was meant to be a red day but im running short on food in the house so its turned to EE, will probably do EE for the rest of the week now.
Wednesday 9th Jan

Breakfast-bran flakes (Hexb) and banana (again!)

Dinner-wholeweat pasta with salad tomatoes, olives (1 syn), feta (HEXa) and chicken

Tea-grilled seabass with peppers and spring onions, cous cous, salad, mange tout, baby corn and potatoes
Mini magnum lolly (10 syns i think?)

Syns-11

Nothing wrong with celebrating something.

Really struggling, iv had no super free today, just don't fancy it at the moment, will be shocked if I lose anything this week :(

Nothing wrong with celebrating something.

Really struggling, iv had no super free today, just don't fancy it at the moment, will be shocked if I lose anything this week :(

Yeah I feel like I deserved it so Im not feeling too guilty. Dont be so hard on yourself! You lost 1.5 this week didn't you? Thats good! Im getting weighed in morning and taking my measurements then starting 100% so we'll see what the scales say in the morning for me :/

Good luck with weigh in.

Yer I lost but no idea how.
Do you have any good tips for snacks, I think at the moment I'm just picking at naughty things, although probably coz I haven't got much in the house x

Ok so I lost nothing since Monday which is a bummer, probably my huge piece of choc cake yesterday along with a hot choc! But oh well Im starting properly today so star fresh.
Snacks wise I like velvet crunch crisps from Tesco (4 syns) or I save my HEXs and have some cereal bars. Fat free yogurts, i like muller lites, are totally free so you can have as many of them as you like with fruit etc. You can also make some homemade tzatziki with fat free yogurt mint cucumber and garlic and dip in some cut up raw veg and stuff like that

So todays been pretty good. I've decided Im going to try and do EE for a while and see how I go with that instead of alternating days. I need to take my measurements as well, will probably do that tomorrow now.
Friday 11th Jan
Breakfast-Cereal (HEXb) and fruit
Dinner-Jacket potato with chilli and salad (2 syns for oil)
Tea-SW beef in black bean stir fry, it was delishhhhhh! (2.5 syns)

Going food shopping tomorrow, definitely need some more superfree in my diet!

Thanks Jo :) neglected my diary a bit this weekend, been ok today had scrambled egg on toast for brunch and just had chicken and veg for tea, really need to up the superfree though. Bought a pineapple and some blueberries today so will be having them later for desert. I also got some green tea as its really good for metabolism apparently, so Im going to try and drink at least 2 cups of that a day. How is everyone doing?

Thanks Jo :) neglected my diary a bit this weekend, been ok today had scrambled egg on toast for brunch and just had chicken and veg for tea, really need to up the superfree though. Bought a pineapple and some blueberries today so will be having them later for desert. I also got some green tea as its really good for metabolism apparently, so Im going to try and drink at least 2 cups of that a day. How is everyone doing?

Green tea is yummy. I have cut down on tea and coffee since Monday poor water and gunna try and get a few green teas in there this week too x

Yeah I drink lotsssssss of tea and I've never really considered all the milk in it which adds towards HEXa's, so green tea it is for a while. Im just reading online about success express, 1/3 plate free food and 2/3 superfree so going to try that this week to get more superfree back into my diet. When is your WI?

Yeah I drink lotsssssss of tea and I've never really considered all the milk in it which adds towards HEXa's, so green tea it is for a while. Im just reading online about success express, 1/3 plate free food and 2/3 superfree so going to try that this week to get more superfree back into my diet. When is your WI?

Good plan, they have a success express book now in the packs which is good. Wi on Tuesday hope to see a good loss x

You seem to be doing well so you should makes loss, my jeans feel a bit tight this week so think I may have gained, I'm hoping its just coz its the time of the month. Good luck I weigh in Tuesday too x

Monday 14th January

Breakfast-bran flakes (HEXb) with banana and blueberries
Pear
Green tea

Dinner-Omelette with mushrooms, peppers and tomatoes with salad (1 syn for oil)
Grapes and Pineapple
Green tea

Tea-OH MY GOD MY TEA WAS THE BESTTTT! Did a jamie oliver recipe but changed it slightly to make it SW friendly.
Salmon baked in the oven with garlic, chilli and lemon with green beans and tomatoes (2 syns for oil) with cous cous (1 syn) and a small greek salad (feta cheese HEXa)

2 mint cream chocolates (6 syns) totally bummed that I ate these, had a really good day then spoilt it by wasting syns on 2 tiny little chocolates that weren't even worth it :(!

Will have some fruit and fat free yogurt later on

Syns-10, would have been 4 without those stupid chocolates :(

Monday 14th January

Breakfast-bran flakes (HEXb) with banana and blueberries
Pear
Green tea

Dinner-Omelette with mushrooms, peppers and tomatoes with salad (1 syn for oil)
Grapes and Pineapple
Green tea

Tea-OH MY GOD MY TEA WAS THE BESTTTT! Did a jamie oliver recipe but changed it slightly to make it SW friendly.
Salmon baked in the oven with garlic, chilli and lemon with green beans and tomatoes (2 syns for oil) with cous cous (1 syn) and a small greek salad (feta cheese HEXa)

2 mint cream chocolates (6 syns) totally bummed that I ate these, had a really good day then spoilt it by wasting syns on 2 tiny little chocolates that weren't even worth it :(!

Will have some fruit and fat free yogurt later on

Syns-10, would have been 4 without those stupid chocolates :(

Still all within Syns tho Hun and u will know for next time! :) x

Just a question, has anyone ever been on the contraceptive implant? Been reading up on it and people saying its made them gain weight and/or find it impossible to lose weight. I've been on it for nearly 2 years and it was around that time that I began putting weight on and it may explain why im losing weight so slowly as well? Think I may make an appointment to go and see my nurse and speak about it

Back