My SF Diary

Theres no reason y u shouldn't loose!

Thanks girls, had a 2 finger kikat this evening - was lush! Also had a WW yoghurt :) 4pp used

I just wanted to share my little non scale victory with you. I got my uniform last night after being fitted for it in December. Now, I was dreading trying it on because of the Christmas pounds of gained and not lost. So I put them on and not only do they fit, they're too big!! By at least 1 1/2inches I'd say! They're a bloody size 28in waist too! :-o so I guess although my scales don't say I've lost weight, I must have lost inches through my kettlebells/running/body blitz class. You dont know how happy this made me :D especially with how I've been feeling lately.... It's spurred me on too x x

Well done mets

Thanks ladies :) feeling really positive at the moment xx

I've been really slack at keeping my diary on here girls - sorry! It's because I've been using the WW app on my phone now... I'm still here though :)

2lb loss for me, taking me to 10st1lb. 8lbs to goal!

Well done mets, getting closer to that goal, I bet that feels great!

Thanks Sarah, it does :) just need to stay focused, which I really want to. I've got a birthday party on Saturday but I plan to stick to gin and slim line tonic, so my weeklies should cover it and I will have some left over if I need to

Mets that's great! Keep up the positive attitude. It's much easier when you are in this frame of mind and also the loss will be great motivation. Xx

Thanks girls. Am feeling really motivated at the moment. Just hope I can keep that going for the weekend! xxx

Morning :) just been for a run and beat my personal best of 3.24 miles in 33 minutes! So happy! :D

I did indulge in cake mix and buttercream last night :-/ so I've written the day off! Whoops! Not going to have any of the cake today though....

Todays food will be: DAY 2

B - porridge oats 3pp, skimmed milk 1pp and banana. (I've been chopping the banana and putting it in the oats whilst it's cooking and it's so lush!

L - not sure yet

D - WW pizza 13pp and side salad. 1tbls light mayo 1pp

I'm out tonight for birthday drinks. Going to stick to gin and slimline tonic. May have a glass of red too. But going to track it all (normally don't bother when I'm out drinking!) really looking forward to seeing all my friends :)

Good plan for today, well done on the running!

Thanks Sarah :) got a blister though :( I hope it doesn't effect the wearing of my new shoes tonight! :D

Oh dear, u will have to get some of those clear plasters!

And new shoes too? Uh oh more blisters?!

I know!! My poor feet tomorrow.... I can already feel the pain! lol

Back