My SF Diary

Mets said:
Yeah cherries did that to me the other week. Didn't stop me eating them again though!

I really need to work out how to peel a mango correctly as I can't seem to do it and a whole mango is so much cheaper than the pre-packed stuff xx

Hmm well I'm not an expert but I don't peel it,
I chop it in half then score it across and length ways ( cross cross ) then turn it inside out and the cubes pop up!

A girl showed me in Australia! It's hard to describe online

sushidoll85 said:
I chop it in half then score it across and length ways ( cross cross ) then turn it inside out and the cubes pop up!

Wow that's a really clever way to do it! Much easier

sushidoll85 said:

I'll try that next time, thank you :)

Hows ur day been mets?

I had a good day yesterday :) I went for a girlie night at my friends, where most were drinking but I decided not to as I know that once I drink, I wouldn't be able to stop myself from eating the yummy foods everyone supplied. Which included crips, sweets, cakes, anti pasti and pizza! I took my own ww pizza and drank coke zero :) so proud of myself! my cheesecake went down well. I tried some and it was lush!

I was also shopping in the day for my bridemaids dress and the bride and the other bridesmaid had a massive slice of cheesecake - resisted *smug smilie*

Today I'm cleaning and then dragging some friends out for a run. They keep saying they want to start so I suggested they come over.

My menu today will be

B - porridge oats and skimmed milk with banana 4pp

L - 96g chicken 2pp and 200g new potatoes 4pp with a tbls light mayo 1pp with salad.

D - beef stew 8pp and 2 dumplings 5pp

Last edited:
Well done mets I'm so pleased for u!

Thanks hun, no hangover for me so woke up feeling fresh and smug!

The whole flat is cleaned which would have earned some AP! And I've just been for a run and wt my personal best. Very happy!

Food diary updated above xxx

Hahaha! Well i'd left the cleaning for ages and ages so it needed it.

I quite like it actually. Find it very satisfying!

Mets said:
I quite like it actually. Find it very satisfying!

I wish I did! I'm cleaning whilst looking for a job in childcare that fits in with school hours and I hate cleaning!

Oh Sarah that's not good! I can't stand cleaning, I still find cleaning the bedroom as tedious as when I was a teenager! X

Becktoria79 said:
Oh Sarah that's not good! I can't stand cleaning, I still find cleaning the bedroom as tedious as when I was a teenager! X

I've applied for a teaching assistant job so in the unlikely event I actually get it I will prob just do some cleaning through school hols- fingers crossed!

Ah don't be negative, I hope you are successful, it's a really rewarding job. I worked as a TA before I was a teacher. Fingers crossed hon. X

Becktoria79 said:
Ah don't be negative, I hope you are successful, it's a really rewarding job. I worked as a TA before I was a teacher. Fingers crossed hon. X

Prob is any job at the school, all the mums go for!

Thanks sparkle! How r u doing mets?

Yeah, the best of luck Sarah :)
I'll come around and do your cleaning if you like?? :p

I'm doing ok at the moment, I've stuck to my meals and haven't gone over my points. I've been tempted today though, but just trying to think of my goal and keeping that in sight. I think we might be having some chinese food tonight. I have enough points for some chicken chow mein. I really hope we do now, as the boyf has planted the seed! lol

I'm mega pleased with myself as last night, I did my first 10k run and did it in a respectibale 1hr15 mins! :eek: I've never run 10k before so that's an achievment in itself! I'm really into exercise at the moment, which is very bizarre! lol xxx

Back