My SF Diary

You've done great with the running! Especially if you think to a year ago and see how far you've come!

You ever had a gait test to get the right running shoe? I did a few months back! Made hue difference and stopped my knee problems!

I wish u could do my cleaning!

Well done on ur day, and the exercise, that's a really good time for ur first attempt! My dog has sprained her leg so no 5 mile walks for a while! I hope u get ur Chinese, it's horrible when u think ur having Chinese then don't get to!

sushidoll85 said:
You've done great with the running! Especially if you think to a year ago and see how far you've come!

You ever had a gait test to get the right running shoe? I did a few months back! Made hue difference and stopped my knee problems!

Thank you :) no not had a gait test yet but want to because I keep pulling the same muscle and I think it's to do with the trainers I'm wearing. It's on my list of things to get done!

Awww Sarah :( your poor pooch! I adore dogs! Fingers crossed he gets better soon. Not in the least so you can get out walking again ;-) xx

You are doing great with your running. I want to be at the point where I look forward to exercise but I still have to really push myself to do it! Keep it up hon, you are doing fab! X

Mets said:
Thank you :) no not had a gait test yet but want to because I keep pulling the same muscle and I think it's to do with the trainers I'm wearing. It's on my list of things to get done!

Awww Sarah :( your poor pooch! I adore dogs! Fingers crossed he gets better soon. Not in the least so you can get out walking again ;-) xx

Yeah my poor baby, she is feeling so sorry for herself, what's worse is the painkillers she got from the vets is giving her watery poop, so now I have to starve her for 24hrs! Not good! She hurt her leg on sat she had a small walk on sun and only limped half way round so came home, sun night she was so bad kept waking up crying I couldn't even leave the sofa! So no walk yesterday went vet he said short walks, so took her out this morning for 10mins and she was fine but now she's limping really bad again, and she can't even have any pain relief! No walk tomorrow!!! Hope she's better soon

Becktoria79 said:
Aww bless, I hope she gets better soon. X

Thankyou!

Yea like I roll my feet inwards when I run, so my trainers have padding at the arch so I can't do that! Well worth gettin it done if you run a lot!

Sometimes I have to push myself Becks, but I'm motivated at the moment!

Sarah, your poor dog :( I hope he gets better soon xxx

Sushi, I'll defo get it done at some point. I can't afford a new pair of trainers at the moment though. I've only just bought the ones I've got...

So today has been a good day :) I've stuck to plan and been to my body blitz class. We decided to run there and back (or walked some! Haha!) which was 4.6k. Feeling good :) I hope I get a loss tomorrow....

U should get a loss, u have done well this week!

Thanks girls, fingers crossed. xx

Yeah! Thought I would because I changed back to pointing. I know, can't keep up with me! Haha! xxx

Mets said:
Yeah! Thought I would because I changed back to pointing. I know, can't keep up with me! Haha! xxx

Good luck today mets !!

Thank you ladies. I'm not expecting a loss. A sneaky look at my scales at home this morning shows a STS. I WI in about an hour and a half, so we'll see. xxx

Mets said:
Thank you ladies. I'm not expecting a loss. A sneaky look at my scales at home this morning shows a STS. I WI in about an hour and a half, so we'll see. xxx

Different scales different reading mets! Fingers crossed!

I do it each week Sarah and they're always the same! I hope they prove me wrong this week! xxx

STS as I thought. Not happy :( I know, i know, it's better than a gain.... But still. Pfffft! x

Mets said:
STS as I thought. Not happy :( I know, i know, it's better than a gain.... But still. Pfffft! x

How much have you lost so far?

It's normal to sts SW weeks! Anything that isn't a gain is good! Stay strong you'll see the loss next week!

Back