My SF Diary

I've lost 2 stone since September 2010.

I know it's good that I haven't gained but i just feel really disheartened after the exercise and sticking to my points. I've gone and blown it today too as I was so pissed off (emotional eating). I'm too ashamed to list what I have eaten! But it wasn't good :-/

Anyway, back on it tomorrow and hope for the best for next week xx

Don't worry Bout today, and I'm sure your loss will show next week as you have been so good. I know how frustrated you must feel but keep going you are doing great xxxx

Thanks for your kind words girls. It's mega frustrating but I'm not giving in. I feel terribly sick and bloated from all the food I've eaten.... Lesson learnt. Fresh start tomorrow x

You'llbe fine. I'm certain you will have a good loss next week. Do you take your measurements? What with all the exercise. X

Yeah I took them the other day. I know my clothes are getting looser, it's just frustrating when you don't see it on the scales.

Im not sure about next week.... I really was mental with my food intake! I had a ton of sweets which after pointing them last week, will be well over the 49 weeklies and that was before my lunch and dinner..... :-/ feel disgusting today :(

Just start a fresh week this week. You have more than enough time to make up for it. I used to eat loads after every WI and still achieved decent losses. So don't give up hope. Its annoying when you are getting smaller but the scales don't budge. Keep at it they will go down soon enough and forget about yesterday! Xx

Thanks Becks :) I'm training this weekend so no danger of being naughty, so I shouldn't need to use any weeklies. I'm just going to write them off and have a 100% week xxx

Morning :)

So I've been training this weekend and been super good and stuck to my points. I resisted the dominos takeaway again - yay me! :D training was really intense and so I'm so tired this morning. Thankfully, only a 4 day week for me.

I've got my food planned out for this week with no weeklies planned in. I hope you've all had a good weekend....

B - OSS and skimmed milk 4pp

L - WW chicken and mushroom risotto 8pp, WW yoghurt 1pp

D - light choices chicken breast is tomato sauce 7pp and salad.

2pp used for milk in tea.

4pp remaining for the day so might have some chocolate.

Well done on the weekend, u can do it this week! I expect if u do this week with no weeklies u will still get a loss!

Thanks girls. I've had a bit of a bad day today though and have had 15 weeklies :-/ Im annoyed at myself as i technically didn't have them to eat! But whats done is done. I cant change It. I've been for a 10k run though :) although I found it more difficult this week and walked a bit of it.

We'll see about Thursday but I like your optimism! Hehehe! XxX

Let's hope that it works for me! Haha!

Thanks sparkle. Didn't have a good day today again.... :-/ I seem to be in self sabotage mode! I'm just going to wi Thursday and see what the damage is and start a fresh. I can maybe claw some points back at body blitz and a run tomorrow but I'm fully expecting a gain now. Whoops!

Don't worry, do your exercise and see what Thursday says. My fresh start wasn't so good today, we just gotta just keep at it! Xxx

Yeah I will Becks. To be honest, I'm not feeling that bad about it. Kind of a resigned feeling! Fresh start Thursday but I still intend to stick to plan tomorrow, which will be SF as I've got my class and I have more energy when I do SF. x

Hi all :) I STS again this week, which I'm happy with as I really thought I'd gain!

I AM going to lose a bloody pound this week! lol 4 weeks at STS is driving me mad ( which I know is all my own doing but still....) I have a load of expertise planned for the next week so fingers crossed I can break away from the 10s xxx

Haha! It's silly isn't it? Just one day of me goo g off the rails really stops me from losing. I'm hoping this week I can break it and drop into the 9s!

Thanks girls :) xxx

Back