My SF Diary

U can do it mets!

Yeah you're right Becks. I certainly know how to maintain! Haha!

Thanks Sarah :)

Had a free pass to my friends gym tonight so did 5k and some weights work. Feeling good! xxx

Mets said:
Yeah you're right Becks. I certainly know how to maintain! Haha!

Thanks Sarah :)

Had a free pass to my friends gym tonight so did 5k and some weights work. Feeling good! xxx

That's a good friend to have! Better when they r supportive than not!

sarah88 said:
That's a good friend to have! Better when they r supportive than not!

Yeah she's good :)

We went to Pizza Express last night for dinner. I had the dough balls 10pp and Pollo Ad Astra Leggera 14pp and a large glass of red wine 6pp. Was lovely and all tracked!

Today I'm feeling really positive. I'm having my hair cut which it desperately needs. Its really long at the moment but I think I'm going to have to have a fair bit off to rid the split ends :( anyway, breakfast at my friends will be 2 Weetabix 3pp, banana and semi skimmed milk 2pp

L - not sure yet

D - warby wrap 4pp made into a pizza using mushrooms peppers onion and prawns with some chilli flakes. Need to work out the points for the prawns later and the cheese. I'll have it with some WW chips 5pp and a side salad.

I really want a meringue nest with fruit ever since I read it on these forums, so might get some later :)

Hope you all have a lovely day xxx

Pizza hut sounded lovely! Well done for staying on track

Thanks Becks but I've had a terrible weekend food wise! Had a fab time with the boyfs parents though but way too much naughty food and alcohol drank!

Clean slate tomorrow :) got lots of exercise planned for this week so hoping to work some of it off xxx

Becktoria79 said:
Main thing is you had fun, and you know my theory about not really counting alcohol! Haha! X

Haha! The alcohol I'm not worried about - its the ton of chocolate and fish and chips I ate yesterday :-/ hehe! I did have a great weekend though so I'm not too worried about it. I'll plough on! cxx

Had a SF say today and feeling a bit better after a 7k run this evening. Will have an Sf day tomorrow too as I don't have a lot of food in and the food I do have, I can use for SF! Plus I just feel like a bit of a change :)

Always nice having a change

I think it shakes your metabolism up too. Well that's what I've been told anyway! Apparently our bodies can get used to the same foods all the time. Not that I expect anything other than a gain this week but it's still good to shake things up I think x

I just put my computer on"! I normally use my app on iPhone!

I can see in our stats ou have lost 28lbs!
Welldone!
Soooo brill!
You must be sooo happy!

Yeah I am! :) I just wish I could get the last 7lbs off! Sometimes I think I shouldn't be so hard on myself and perhaps I should just be happy with the weight I am... But I have this figure in my head that I want to get to and I really want to get to it. On the other hand, I can't want it that much if I keep on STS each week... Hmmm....

Becks - defo good to shake things up a bit. :)

Only 7lbs left that's good!
Well stick at it! Maybe snake it up a bit and try eating different foods??
I dunno if that works, sometimes it just takes the boredom away!

Before ww I ate the same as I do now without portion control! I measure everything!

sushidoll85 said:
Only 7lbs left that's good!
Well stick at it! Maybe snake it up a bit and try eating different foods??
I dunno if that works, sometimes it just takes the boredom away!

Before ww I ate the same as I do now without portion control! I measure everything!

It is good - except I've been these same 7lbs away for weeks if not months! I just can't get the motivation to lose these last few. I'm going to shake up my foods this week coming. I'm eating out Friday and Saturday but can't drink as I'm training the next day, so determined to stick to my points. If I can get through the weekend I should be ok. I'm fully expecting a gain this week which I hope will give me a kick up the butt which is much needed! xxx

Today's food was:

B - 50g Porridge and skimmed milk

L - 3 crumpets an wafer thin ham and LCEL

D - veggie omelette and baked beans

Just come back from a bootcamp taster session - I'm shaking all over!

Edit to add - I had a pear and strawberry twister which was 2pp. Was so yummy and I'll defo be having one again!

Last edited:
That's not good have some porridge! What was that u had with ur lunch?

I'm not hungry Sarah, I think it's because I worked so hard and worked different muscles than I normally do. It's laughing cow extra light I had with my crumpets and ham :)

Back