My SF Diary

Oh right couldnt think what it could b?

Well I read a book called 'master your metabolism' by jillian micheals. I remember somewhere it said If you exercise a lot and eat reduced calories, your body gets confused and holds onto whatever it can! And once your eat more calories (of healthy foods) that eating more tricks your metabolism into losing weight again.

When I exercise lots I sometimes eat all my weeklies and some activity points! And lose a decent amount!

If I don't eat weeklies I have smaller loss

Well I can safely say that I've eaten a lot !! :p not that it's been healthy mind! That's interesting though.....

sarah88 said:
Oh right couldnt think what it could b?

I think it's just cos I worked so hard??? I ache today!

So today went out the window.... Bloody biscuits :-/ wi tomorrow so will take the hit and start a fresh. Body blitz tonight with a run there and back xxx

Afternoon all :)

I managed to STS today. Christ knows how, but I'm flippin' chuffed about it!

I am DETERMINED not to STS again next week. FFS, thats 5 weeks in a row! But saying that, it's all my own fault as I can't stop the piggy inside me. I've not had a great day again today. But hopefully i've managed to stop myself before too much damage is done. I'm going to go home, have a lovely dinner of veggie omlette and salad and try and focus on my goal. I've got a real hectic weekend next week, where I have (boozy) plans the whole 4 days, so really need to be good this week.

Hon you can do it! At least you didn't gain and today you've managed to control yourself a bit!
I'm finding this week hard. Been really nibbly and I think it's cos I know I've got stuff on this weekend and instead of thinking I've gotta be mega good, I'm more like, oh what's the point? But we can do it Mets. We really can. Xx

Argh Becks! I feel like I'm back to where I was after Christmas! I can't stop eating everything in sight :( Grrrrr! I'm SO annoyed with myself! Every day I start with new and good intentions and evey day it's a battle. All we can do is keep trying I suppose.... xxx

I actually feel sick from eating tonight mets! I was eating chocolate that I wasn't even enjoying purely because it was there!
Just start tomorrow afresh, make that your day 1 and have a good old plan. Try not to give yourself a hard time and look at it this way, over the last couple of weeks you thought you had gained but you haven't. That's a positive in itself, either you aren't eating as much as you think you are or you are using lots of calories through exercise, in which case you may only have to make tiny changes for a loss!
Big hug hon. Xx

Thank you darling. I'm terrible for beating myself up *shakes head* I feel like you - such from eating too much for no reason! Day 1 tomorrow, start again. You're right, I least I've STS when I thought I'd gain, that's a positive. I'll get on track tomorrow and take each hour at a time. Thank you xxx

Right, day 1 for me. Feeling horrible and bloated....

B - porridge oats and skimmed milk 4pp, banana

L - WW soup 2pp, fruit salad and WW yoghurt 1pp

D - I'm going to my friends for dinner, so won't know what to point until tonight. So I'll be back later to get your help with pointing!

I'm not feeling very positive today, so need to get my head right xxx

Aww hon try not to feel low. Eat good things where you can and it'll balance out. Im feeling a bit crap too, I'm not organised at all this week and it all goes out the window! We'll do the best we can. Have a good day. X

Becktoria79 said:
Aww hon try not to feel low. Eat good things where you can and it'll balance out. Im feeling a bit crap too, I'm not organised at all this week and it all goes out the window! We'll do the best we can. Have a good day. X

Thank you Becks. I hope you feel a bit better too :) I'll update later with my dinner plans xxx

I found this today on another forum.... It's the response to people "moaning" that they had lost their motivation (sounds familiar!) and I found it quite relevant for me.

All that motivation will do for you is get you to walk through the door at your meeting, or click on the WW website for the first time. After that, all you need is hard work and perseverance. Motivation is not your friend-- it will leave you at the moment you think you need it most. Sometimes it will come back, and give you a little boost, but then it's gone again in a heartbeat and you find yourself struggling even more than before.
If you want to succeed, it is up to YOU. You have the power, the strength, the stubborness that is required to get through this. None of us can make you follow the program. None of us can provide the push you need to actually get off your butt. YOU are the one who is in charge of your own life. Stop waiting for Motivation!

I do totally agree with that!

Yep, it makes total sense.

I'm setting myself a challenge with my sisters to lose 7lbs in 6 weeks (got a wedding in 6 weeks time where I'm a bridesmaid). 1lb = £10 and by the time we get to 10th May, however much I have left - hopefully none! - I will donate to a charity of their choice. I'm super skint and really don't want to have to give any money away, so I'm going to do this!

I feel so much more positive already knowing I have a real challenge to push myself towards xxx

That's a good plan, uve done it once u can do it again

Back