My SF Diary

How have u done today mets? Is tomorrow u Wi or today?

Hi hun, had an sf day today and been to body blitz. I did eat 3 mini rolls though! 10pp whoops! But I would have burned them off at my class. Wi tomorrow and I'm expecting to STS again! xxx

10pp they r so not worth that! Did u enjoy them tho? Good luck for ur Wi!

Yeah I did! They were really yummy and since I had them before my class, it gave me a sugar boost so I had more energy! Heehe!

I didn't point them until afterwards either and was like :-o the chocolate monster reared his ugly head!

You'll never guess what??? 1/2lb off! Haha! 9st 13.5lbs COME ON!! :D after weeks and weeks we finally have movement, albeit 1/2lb! Funny as this week I've done hardly any exercise at all. But when I do exercise loads, I don't lose? Must not be eating enough maybe??

I'm trying not to focus on the negative and that is that I have a big weekend planned and will more than likely gain next time! Haha! Just happy I've finally lost something! xxx

Yay well done mets, I'm so happy for u! Ur in the 9's yay!

Yaaaay! By half a pound but wahooooo! :D thanks Sarah!

Hi Katie! :)

I am Becks! I'm just trying to be goo now where I can and try not to think "sod it" to the whole weekend x

Keep at it mets and u should see a better loss nxt wk!

I hope so but probably not after the wedding yesterday! I'm out today for lunch and drinks all day :-/ I'm not stressing about it though x

Did u have a good time at the wedding?

Yeah it was great :) I'm starting a fresh from tomorrow - today is a right off for sure!

Don't worry bout it, have fun today then u will b ready for tomorrow!

Thanks Sarah, I've had a great weekend up until yesterday when my Nan died. I'm ok cos she had been ill for a long time but still feel sad.

I'm back on plan today, I hopped on my scales this morning and I'm showing a 4lb gain!!! Hopefully I can change that by Thursday x

Aww mets I'm sorry to hear about your nan. Hope you and your family are ok.

I've had a terrible few days and I don't have scales but feel like I've gained 5lb in 4 days. I'm in strict mode for this week! Good luck. X

Oh no mets, r u ok? I've not yet lost a family member (touch wood) so I don't really know what ur going through, but I hope ur ok!

I'm sure that 4lb will b gone by Wi if u be really good for the nxt few days mets! U shouldn't really Wi before Wi as ur weight changes every hour so u can't really rely on that 4lb actually being there on Wi day!

Back