My SF Diary

Thanks girls, I'm fine I think. I'm more sad that she didn't know who anyone was in the end, so when my Dad went to say goodbye (they were all told to because she had had a stroke and wasn't eating or drinking so knew that she was going to die) she didn't know who he was. The saddest thing to see your Mum like that :'( she had no quality of life this last year, she was in a nursing home and deteriorating each day. Just feel really sad today.

Sarah, I know the scales aren't a true reflection a a lot will be water retention. I just needed to see the gain to kick m up the bum and get back on track today. Otherwise I could easily just go "sod it" and not bother, if you know what I mean?

At least she isn't suffering anymore x

How are you feeling today? Its a small simply filling community and I dont know you all really yet, but I'm sorry to hear your news, its so hard but hopefully you can think of your Nan at peace now.

There used to b more on this thread, and I have noticed some simply fillers just put their diary up on the main thread! We have a fair bit of support here tho, it's better when u get to know everyone!

Oh definitely agree :)

Hiya sorry I've MIA for a few days!

Not feeling great at the moment with everything in general - not just my man dying. But I've been on track since yesterday because I had a 2lb gain. Which I'm ok with after my hectic weekend! Feeling very motivated but also very much like a heffer! (which is helping with the motivation!)

Thanks for the support guys :) xxx

Oh no mets, I hope ur ok? If u need to tlk about things we r here for u! Hopefully a few days on plan will bring ur mood up a bit? Uve done good to get back on track esp through the hard time ur having at the moment so well done, I hope ur motivation stays for u!

Aww mets it's crap when it all gets to you and sure your loss hasn't helped. A 2lb gained isn't terrible and you seem focussed again. Do what you can do and don't put any extra pressure on yourself. Lots of hugs and as Sarah says you know where we are if you need to offload. X

Hope you're having a better day today :bighug:

Hi all, thank you :) feeling a bit more positive today. I'm battered and bruised from officer safety training again this weekend. I've hurt my shoulder from being thrown to the floor! A hot bath should sort it out.

I've been super good and tracked everything. All my weeklies have been used but it's all accounted for. The funeral is on weds which of course I'm not looking forward to, but it's just one of those things we have to deal with.

I'm still feeling positive - for some reason, I feel like SUCH a big fatty! 2 weeks a go, I looked in the mirror and felt ok about how I look but now I hate it! Which is so bizarre since a 2lb gain is nothing! But at least its keeping me focused and stopping me from going crazy like I had before.

I'm glad ur feeling more positive mets, I hope the funeral isn't too upsetting for u! Its prob cause ur feeling emotional about ur gran that ur not feeling happy about urself! Sometimes if one thing gets u down everything then seems worse! Ur doing really good tho mets staying on track through this tough time, good luck for the funeral!

Nice to hear you feel a bit more positive. You are bound to feel a little down at the minute and feeling huge is just physiological. I do the same when I only gain a lb or if I eat badly. You'll feel much better soon. X

Thanks girls, I can always rely on you :)

So today has been another good day food wise. I know I'm being slack with posting my menus! But they're not anything interesting! I've tried to vary my food a bit to see if that shakes my metabolism up. I've not done any exercise for ages now. I can't make body blitz this week due to the funeral. I'm going to get through that then get back on the exercising wagon. I've just not had the energy or motivation for it xxx

Hi Mets, thought I would pop by as we have exchanged messages on other diaries.

Sorry to hear the sad news about your nan. Makes it all the more impressive to be getting back on plan at the moment.

Thank you atomic pink :) I'm trying to keep focused on something, so at least there's a bit of a positive! x

Hey Mets, glad you've had another good day foodwise :) Its surprising how much difference a few on plan days can make. I'm trying to venture back onto the exercise wagon too, I'm thinking of getting the 30day shred (just in the thinking stages at the moment!). Hope the rest of the week goes well for you xx

Thanks hun. I feel less bloated too which makes me feel a bit better as well. Emotionally I'm ok at the moment as well. Just had a bit of a wobble last week.

I've been tempted by the 30 day shred but I don't think I'd stick at it alone! People have had some great results though.... x

Glad yr feeling on better form. I've been suffering from bloating lately, I never used to. I'm drinking peppermint tea to try and keep it at bay.

I tried 30 day shred and lasted 15 days. It was hard and then I thought what will happen to my body once the 30 days is up? I got scared of having to do it every day forever! X

Back