My SF Diary

I did it for a wk then stopped! For no reason just laziness! I must start again, just need to find the time with all my stuff I gotta do, I d'o walk with the dog 40 mins a day tho, so I'm not doing nothing! Still not enough tho.

We should all start it together!

Wow, the pressure is on with the 30day shred. I wonder how I'll find it! Yeah, we could all start it together, I ordered it from amazon last night.

I sympathise with bloating too Mets, I think for me it goes hand in hand with not sticking to plan - so another reason for me to get back on track :)

Hi all, so funeral was today but it wasn't so bad. Obviously very sad but I thought it would be harder than it was. I suppose it's because we knew it was going to happen and now she's at peace if you know what I mean? No suffering anymore....

I was naughty at the wake and had a 4 triangles of sandwiches (egg mayo and tuna) and then 2 homemade scones with clotted cream and jam :-/ I have no idea of points and I guess I'll just have to see what the damage is tomorrow. Breakfast was 40g porridge oats and banana, lunch was 3 crumpets, 3 slices of ham and some baked beans (was going for an SF day until the wake) and then dinner was 2 burgers with salad. I'd really like to lose the 2lbs I put on last week but I can't see that happening now. So long as I lose something, I won't have up pay up in our challenge! ;-)

I'm glad the funeral was ok! I'm know what u mean about ur gran no longer suffering!

U have done really well this wk so I reckon ur day today shouldn't effect things too much, I hope u get a loss tomorrow!

Glad you got through the funeral ok and I think it's completely understandable to have eaten a little at the wake. As Sarah says you've done really well at a time when many people wouldn't manage to stay on plan.
Good luck for WI tomorrow. X

Morning, 2lbs off for me so I'm back in the 9s :)

Not sure what I'll be having for dinner or lunch today as I've got nothing in the house and I'm meeting a friend after work to get the last bits before her wedding in 3 weeks. Will probably be a ready meal of some sorts. Might have a glass of red tonight too. I bought a bottle for the weekend but although it's 7am, I really want a glass later! Haha! *wino*

Mets said:
Morning, 2lbs off for me so I'm back in the 9s :)

Not sure what I'll be having for dinner or lunch today as I've got nothing in the house and I'm meeting a friend after work to get the last bits before her wedding in 3 weeks. Will probably be a ready meal of some sorts. Might have a glass of red tonight too. I bought a bottle for the weekend but although it's 7am, I really want a glass later! Haha! *wino*

Yay well done mets, that's a really good loss!

Thanks Becks :) very happy with that xxx

That's great news! Well done Mets! I think that definitely deserves a little tipple to celebrate tonight.

How has ur day been mets?

Glad to hear that the funeral went well yesterday. Lovely weight loss this morning too :) Well done :)

Thanks girls. Yesterday was a right off but I thought sod it! I wasn't too bad but I'm writing the day off and back on plan today :) I've no plans for this weekend so need to stay focused and not give in to boredom whilst the boyf is at work. Any tips? x

Mets said:
Thanks girls. Yesterday was a right off but I thought sod it! I wasn't too bad but I'm writing the day off and back on plan today :) I've no plans for this weekend so need to stay focused and not give in to boredom whilst the boyf is at work. Any tips? x

Clean ur house, paint ur nails, go for a walk? Depends what u enjoy doing! Don't worry bout yesterday, the main thing is it's only a day and ur ready to be back on plan!

I have all those things planned in already! I'm going to run in the morning then have breakfast, then I'll clean the house. Have a shower and then re-paint my nails. It's just the nibbling I'm scared off! Think I'll go and get some cucumber and carrot sticks and perhaps some sugar free jelly to pick at should I need to. xxx

Knitting and hot baths with magazines are a great distraction for me. If I'm engrossed in my knitting I don't want to think about much else. Xx

Mets said:
I have all those things planned in already! I'm going to run in the morning then have breakfast, then I'll clean the house. Have a shower and then re-paint my nails. It's just the nibbling I'm scared off! Think I'll go and get some cucumber and carrot sticks and perhaps some sugar free jelly to pick at should I need to. xxx

Good idea, get some healthy 0pp snacks in incase u get peckish!

Becktoria79 said:
Knitting and hot baths with magazines are a great distraction for me. If I'm engrossed in my knitting I don't want to think about much else. Xx

I used to knit but stopped years a go. Got bored of making scarves ;-)

I'm currently making a baby blanket for my friend's baby it's taking a long time but really absorbing and learning new stitches. It will be the 2nd ever thing I've finished, the other being a scarf! Haha! X

Back