My Shopping list....

MissyMustDoIt

Silver Member
So, for the first time, rather than just saying 'oh im on this diet' i am noting the recipes and making sure i have the basics...anything to add to this......(for 1 week mind you)

beef mince
Pork Mine
Bacon
Eggs (LOTS OF)
Flax meal
LARGE WATER BOTTLE
peppers
tomatoes
Mushrooms (BIG and small)
Philly
Lemon
Oil
Cauliflower
Green beans

anything else to add?

pork scratchings for snacks, leeks, cheese, cream
Buy your eggs from a farm - so much cheaper. I get a dozen for £1.40

Hmm,

peppers, No No
Lemon No No, although I suppose in small quantities or just a squeeze may be OK.

more greens :D

We've gone though a few bags of salad leaves this week and don't forget butter and cream.

Good idea about farm eggs, costing me a fortune from Tescos

LOL, that's my line Vicky. :D

I know Jim - look at us your disciples teaching what you have taught -oh great one ;)

LOL, LMAO.

They'll put that on my gravestone,

Green Leafy veggies. :D

o amendment...

beef mince
Pork Mine
Bacon
Eggs (LOTS OF)
Flax meal
LARGE WATER BOTTLE
tomatoes
Mushrooms (BIG and small)
Philly
Oil
Cauliflower
Green beans
Cabbage
lettuce
mange tout?
butter
(dont like cream, will live without unless its in a recipe)
and coffee...can i buy a special one low in carbs or does it HAVE to go :(

Hi, you can have coffee but it should be decaf. Make sure you drink at least 2 litres of water and then have your coffee as a treat - that's my incentive to drink up!

List looks good missy

omg ive just been shopping and im so excited lol

ill come back later to tell all lol

Jeez, excited over food shopping. LMAO

tut, me just dont 'get' it do they? haha

i got everything needed to start the diet and now want to start tomorrow or sunday instead of monday!!!!

i had a completely OVER enthusiastic saleslady in holland and barrett when buying flaxseed, i dont have a grinder so asked if there was some already milled, blimey she was excited to sell it to me and couldnt big it up enough haha

i have meat and flavourings for morrocan lam and spicy jerk pork, chicken and philly, bacon, no sausage, eggs, muffin trays and multi vitamins.

i bought stuff for my new bathroom, painting tomorrow, ill show ya pictures when its all done, im so excited about it lol

bloody hell, havent started this diet yet and im felling all energetic!

tut, me just dont 'get' it do they? haha

i got everything needed to start the diet and now want to start tomorrow or sunday instead of monday!!!!

i had a completely OVER enthusiastic saleslady in holland and barrett when buying flaxseed, i dont have a grinder so asked if there was some already milled, blimey she was excited to sell it to me and couldnt big it up enough haha

i have meat and flavourings for morrocan lam and spicy jerk pork, chicken and philly, bacon, no sausage, eggs, muffin trays and multi vitamins.

i bought stuff for my new bathroom, painting tomorrow, ill show ya pictures when its all done, im so excited about it lol

bloody hell, havent started this diet yet and im felling all energetic!

Go you Girl!!!!!
Start when ur ready, babes. We will be here for you all the way !!!!!!

( no shoe shoes then in the bag? Next time :D)

Woof X

shoes will be easier to buy when i know i can buy heels i can walk in without having to carry my entire weight on the front of my feet ;) lol

(i have way too many pairs of shoes lol)

Back