My sis is back hurrah !!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by fillymum, 19 October 2010 Social URL.

1. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Gill is back again . She should have arrived last Tuesday but good old Ryan Air cancelled her flight out of Newquay, they said because of ATC strikes in France. I think that the reality was more likely to be that it was more convenient for them two combine to flight loads.

She eventually arrived the following Saturday. She has lost 4 days here as Ryan Air would not change her return flight as that was not * affected *.

It is brilliant to have her back. We have such fun together and laugh so much.

Tomorrow we are doing a tour of the charity shops. I need some smaller trousers and Gill doesn't need anything but is always open to a bargain.

I have her back on SW she was good when she first got home last time but has fallen by the wayside over the last three weeks.

Just wait until I am living near her I will get the weight off her !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

What a shame that her holiday has to be shortened. Stupid Ryanair. *slaps a budget airline on your behalf*.

Have lovely fun in the charidee shops, and make the most of the time you do have!!

4. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    We will Gill and thanks. Aunty Gill sends you oodles of love xx !!

She is coming back again in January so that is not too long to wait for next time.

Ryan Air is a nescassary evil for her as they are the only airline to fly out of Newquay to Cornwall. Thanks for the slap !

This is a site that makes interesting reading

www.ihateryanair.org

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.