My sis is back hurrah !!!

fillymum

synful soul
Gill is back again . She should have arrived last Tuesday but good old Ryan Air cancelled her flight out of Newquay, they said because of ATC strikes in France. I think that the reality was more likely to be that it was more convenient for them two combine to flight loads.

She eventually arrived the following Saturday. She has lost 4 days here as Ryan Air would not change her return flight as that was not * affected *.

It is brilliant to have her back. We have such fun together and laugh so much.

Tomorrow we are doing a tour of the charity shops. I need some smaller trousers and Gill doesn't need anything but is always open to a bargain.

I have her back on SW she was good when she first got home last time but has fallen by the wayside over the last three weeks.

Just wait until I am living near her I will get the weight off her !

What a shame that her holiday has to be shortened. Stupid Ryanair. *slaps a budget airline on your behalf*.

Have lovely fun in the charidee shops, and make the most of the time you do have!!

We will Gill and thanks. Aunty Gill sends you oodles of love xx !!

She is coming back again in January so that is not too long to wait for next time.

Ryan Air is a nescassary evil for her as they are the only airline to fly out of Newquay to Cornwall. Thanks for the slap !

This is a site that makes interesting reading

www.ihateryanair.org

Back