My size 10 jeans have arrived!

I have treated myself to a pair of river island size ten jeans from ebay. They are hanging up in my bedroom untill I can get into them. My thought is when I feel like eating or giving up I will look at them and be inspired to carry on

You go girl :) great idea!
I have my daughters prom dress hanging on my wardrobe it's a 12. I used to be a 12, so I'm leaving it there, cos she said I can try it on when I've lost my weight ....

That's exactly what I am doing!! I have a pair of size 10 river island jeans from about 6 yrs ago that I used to wear that were in the loft, got the oh to get them down for me to get into. I wanna be fitting them by the summer.

I go on a cruise later in the year for my 25th wedding anniversay so am soo looking forward to dress shopping. I have a size 12 dress hanging up as my incentive, I'll try it on every now and again.

fab ideaas girls.

I got rid of a lot of my old clothes as they were depressing me - my favourite tops etc I gave to a friends daughter as shes just started uni and on a tight budget.

I do have a bag of trousers and jeans 1 size smaller that I kept so am gonna aim to fit in those first off.... I was hoping they would fit by next weekend for our nice weekend away at posh spa hotel but feeling a little doubtful... the size i am in fal down when i am walking but the size down are painful to do up. annoying really!

I have lots of size 14/12/10's waiting for me in my wardrobe that haven't seen the light of day in ages. Might hang some jeans up where I can see them now :)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

What I will then do is throw out all my bigger sizes so if I get to the point where I can not fit into 10s I will have no option but to lose the weight rather then wearing the bigger clothes!

I have a whole huge storage tub of size 18's that my mum brought me ages ago when I first started dieting and I've still never worn anything yet.
I think I might hang up a couple of bits as an incentive every morning to carry on :)
I wanna get to a size 12 but I need a closer goal to focus on first!

I have a pair of jeans that I love, but can't fit into since finally; completely giving up the smokes last year, gaining 2 stone in the process :( So that will be my first goal. Then think I'll drag out my wedding dress ( was married 6 yrs ago this year before I had my 3 children) And when I fit into that, I'll be one happy camper :)

What I will then do is throw out all my bigger sizes so if I get to the point where I can not fit into 10s I will have no option but to lose the weight rather then wearing the bigger clothes!

Can't even explain how important I think it is to do this! I made the mistake of keeping all of my fat clothes when I lost 4 stone because in my mind it was a reminded of not going back there again. Instead what happened was as the weight crept on I had a stock of bigger clothes readily available to throw on and didn't realise the extent of my gain until it was too late!

If I'd thrown them away I'd have had no choice but to see that I was getting bigger when I ended up having to actually BUY bigger clothes.

I seriously, seriously advocate getting rid of all clothes as we shrink down and no longer fit into them properly.

If you must, for reflection's/nostalgia's sake, keep one fat pair of jeans but give the rest away ladies and gents!

/rantyrantyrant xD

rbx:rainbow:

And now back ON topic... having something hung up in view that you can't fit into yet is such a great motivator! I shall go and dig out a pair of jeans that haven't fitted me in ages and do the same right now! :D

This is so exciting, I hope you manage to fit into those insperational items. Dont lose sight of it, keep going. We can all do this.
Im excited thinking about it. I remember 2 years ago when I lost weight on CD, I went into river island and thought I'll just try these size ten skinny jeans, did not think they would fit, they did.

That was the best feeling ever, I want that again.

This is so exciting, I hope you manage to fit into those insperational items. Dont lose sight of it, keep going. We can all do this.
Im excited thinking about it. I remember 2 years ago when I lost weight on CD, I went into river island and thought I'll just try these size ten skinny jeans, did not think they would fit, they did.

That was the best feeling ever, I want that again.

awww I can NOT wait!!! I love river Islnd clothes and am longing to be able to shop there again. Luckily, I have clothes starting in an 18 going down to a size 10, to keep me going while I lose weight, buut once im at goal, it will be a whole new wardrobe, everything from underwear, summer clothes, coats everything!!! exciting, im going on the river island site now to get me more motivated!!

Oooh, fancy! :D

Back