Kfc :-/ 34 Pp

Tea
Lettuce,cucumber,grated carrot,celery n tomatoes 0pp

Snack
Major chocolate urge 24 points

Dailys 29
Weeklys 31

6 ap

WOW :cool: Well, i hope you enjoyed it all tho Kfc n choc is my ultimate faaaave, its a little blip that your weeklies would allow along with exercise points earnt, so dont feel too bad xxxx

Thanks Claire-bear I'm feeling really guilty, I'm always crap when the oh is off work for any length of time. He only normally gets a day off split over 2 days :-(

Saturday 7th may

Breakfast
1 slice brown bread 2
Tin ww tuna and sweetcorn 2
2 krisprolls 2
1 tsp choc spread 2
Banana 0
Peppermint tea 0. 8pp

Lunch
Chicken 4
Veg 0
100g potato 2
Butternut squash chips 0. 6pp

Tea
Pasta 4
Hm pasta sauce 0
Veg 0. 4pp

Anytime
2 bacardi breezer 100 cal 2
Mars egg 5
Choc 5
Milk allowance skimmed 2. 14pp

Activity points 3, must beat that today!

Used 34

29 dailys
5 weeklies or ap

Ohh dont feel guilty .. your doing well, you deserve a blow out every now n then or you would end up gettin depressed and eating even more ... keep that chin up, focus on now rather than the past xxx

I think its just diet panic, it still doesnt feel right that i can eat so much choc and lose weight
Sunday 8th may

Breakfast
2 choc weetabix 4pp
Skimmed milk 1pp
Peppermint tea 0pp

Lunch well worth the points ww tortilla pizza

Ww tortilla 3pp
Passata 0pp
Chicken with tikka seasoning 2pp
Tomatoes, peppers and mushroom 0pp
Mozzarella 1pp
Laughing cow cheese triangle 0pp
Low low cheese 2pp
Salad 0pp

Tea not worth the points but due totm n need choc

Baguette 5pp
Choc spread 4pp

Anytime
Mullalight smoothie 2pp
Choc rice crispy square 4pp

28 dailys
0 weeklies
2 ap earned

I made somethin similar to your tortilla, it was like eating a naughty pizza but was only 5 points .... Mmmmmm :rolleyes:

Yeah thats y i have them lol I normally make a 5pp one without the chicken, but iv really fancied meatfeast pizza n the chicken did it for me it's heaven

Monday 9th may

Breakfast
Mullalight smoothie 2pp
Ww chicken crisps 2pp

Lunch
Half slice baguette not sure but pointed at 5pp
Cheese 2pp
Ham 1pp
Salad 0pp

Tea
Same as yesterday
Tortilla pizza 9pp
Bns chips 0pp

Anytime
Wholenut 8pp

Dailys 29pp
Weeklys 0pp
Ap earned 5pp

I'm feeling really bloated n rubbish at the min I hate it when totm is due! Just hope it arrives before Thursday or il prob have a gain :-/ I know my leader always says it's only one wk out of the month n the loss will show next wk but it's still disheartening

Feelin bloated does not help atall .. makes u feel like all the weight you lost you have gained and tripled, fingers crossed it stays put til weigh in :flirt2:

Had a stressful wk so I haven't posted this wk but lost a pound today :)

Il do yesterdays now
Wed 11th may
Breakfast
Mullalight smoothie 2pp

Lunch
Bread 5pp
Ww tuna mayo 2pp
Banana 0pp

Tea
Small slice of smart price pizza 2pp
Chips 10

Snacks
Ww crisps 2
Ww rich toffee bar 2

Dailys 25pp
Weeklys 0pp
Activity points 5pp

Hi Alona,

I'm getting married in September and am desperate to loose the last 10lbs, but finding it sooooo hard :(

i've lost 5.5lbs since February this year, and lost 22lbs last year but the final 10lbs are prooving hardest!!

I find the weekends the hardest, also stay within my points during the week and always save my 49 points for the weekend but still end up going over!

this week will be diffent though, i think im going to write out my diet and try and stick to it this weekend!!

xxx

Hi mojorock congratulations i refuse to get married the size i am! I dont wanna look at the pictures n be embarrassed that's why I started a diary on here, I lost 1 n a half from the start of Jan till march then since then I'd only lost 4lb.
I've lost a pound a wk in the last 2 wks that ive been doing my diary :) I'm hoping for a really good loss next wk

Right here goes, I'm gonna be really good this wk
Thurs 12th may

Breakfast
Bacon 3lb
Baguette dunno so guess at 8

Lunch
Vegetable soup

Tea
Cob 4pp
Sausage 4pp

Anytime
Rich toffee bar 2pp
Mars egg 5pp
Milk 3pp

Dailys 29
Weeklies 0
Ap earned 7

I had 37 points yesterday, i hate going over my dailies on a Thursday, because i know from Friday to Sunday i always struggle and need as many weeklies as poss!!

Im going out tonight and know i will have a few glasses of wine and i'm also eating out, so i will defo go way over my dailys, i just hope i dont go too made with the weeklies. I've even gone to the extent of looking at the menu of where im eating and really cant find a healthy option that i like...what do you think about a fishfinger sandwich, i worked out it would be approx 10pp, if there are 3 fishfingers in it!?

I've written out my diet for this weekend, it will be hard to stick to, but im determined...at the mo anyway.

do you decide what you are going to eat for the day before hand, or just try and make healthy choices throughout the day?

xxx

I normally just try n decide throughout the day, I really struggle at wk ends too as oh is off so I eat and drink alot more:-/
Yes a fishfinger sandwich would be 10 unless you like ww bread ( I don't) I do like the small warburtons tho which is also 3pp for 2 slices.

My weight loss has been like yours, iv just started getting the hang of tortilla pizzas n things to get me through the day as they can be as little as 5pp

Is wine the only drink u like? The new bacardi breezer 100 cals are only 1pp each n you could have 8 of those for 2 ww size glasses of wine. Most places glasses are about 3 ww portions so normally about 12pp in one glass

my problem is i try and keep up with my other half, he is 6ft 5 and can get away with eating anything he wants :(

where do you get the tortilla pizzas from?

wine and beer, the two worst things. I think i will juts get a bottle, at least i know that way its 19 points exactly.

my plan for 2mo is...

breakfast
1 ww bread = 1
2 tbs beans = 2
grilled tomato & mushroom = 0
2 ww bacon = 1
milk for tea = 1
ketchup = 1
1 egg = 2
TOTAL BREAKFAST = 8

Lunch
WW steak with caramilsed onions and balsamic vinigar bagette = 5
Green and black chocolate square = 2
TOTAL LUNCH = 7

Dinner
portion of pasta = 8
tomato puree = 1
2 be good to yourself bacon = 1
chili powder = 0
TOTAL DINNER = 10

Dessert
WW Apple and cinamon strudle = 3

TOTAL 29

lets see though.....

xxx

Tortilla pizza
Ww tortilla 3pp
Passata 0pp
What ever veg you want 0pp
30g mozzarella light 1 Pp
1 laughing cow cheese triangle 0pp
1pp worth off ww or low low cheese grated
N just grill till it all melts it's heaven iv been making meat feast by adding chicken x

Iv had a really hectic wk end n I think I'm gonna pay the price this week, oh well I have to really try n pull it back this wk

Fri 13th may

Breakfast
Mullalight smoothie 2pp
2x krisp rolls 2pp
Ww tuna mayo 2pp

Lunch
Taybarns buffet I dread to think, prob used about 60pp

Tea
Nothing

Dailys 29pp
Weeklys 37 Pp
Ap 7