ProPoints Diary of a hippo haha

I love the Ainsley Cous Cous, so much nicer than the one I make myself! I hope that WI is kind to you tomorrow. X
Me too, well I'll let ya all know in the morning x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok so I've stayed the same but hopefully I lose this week, I'm starting my week off with a workout this morning
Straight after the school run I'm cracking on with a DVD.
I'm gonna hurt tommorrow lol x

Ok so I've stayed the same but hopefully I lose this week, I'm starting my week off with a workout this morning
Straight after the school run I'm cracking on with a DVD.
I'm gonna hurt tommorrow lol x

Sorry to hear about STS but fingers crossed for a loss next week :) Which DVD are u gonna do? X

I find though recently ive been having a loss then following week maybe -0.5lb then next week a better loss? so maybe next week it will even out over the two? dont let it get you down! sts is tough enough to do! what dvd you going to do? cx

I find though recently ive been having a loss then following week maybe -0.5lb then next week a better loss? so maybe next week it will even out over the two? dont let it get you down! sts is tough enough to do! what dvd you going to do? cx
Your right hopefully next week I have a better loss. I've done Natalie Cassidy's workout, it about 50 mins long and has a lot of kicks and squats. I find my bum and thighs are are bigger then my body ( which is where my weight stores ) so this DVD is perfect for that, plus it's not too long. I'm gonna try and do it 3 times a week x

Also ladies I promised I would by Pizza Hut tommorrow and my kiddies love it and daddy's out so I checked the NVS on Pizza Hut website
And for a slice of large Italian based pepperoni feast it's 4pps ??
NVS are
Protein 7.0
Carbs 17.0
Fat 4.9
No fibre on there.

I wanted to make sure I point right before I indulge on half a pizza ( which would be in my daily points ) x please confirm before I get all excited x

Here to subscribe Hun. :)

omg, only 4pp!!!! i checked on my calculator on value diary and it says 4pp! i actually might go to pizza hut for lunch, two slices and salad would be amazing!! we dont have one but there is one where we are going shopping! i think last time i had a stuffed crust large pepperoni feast .... lol!! cx

Rainman is here...

1 Slice-4pp
2 Slices-7pp
3 Slices-11pp
4 Slices-15pp

I'm not sure but I think 4 Slices is Half of a Large? X

serena, you really are like 'ww rainman'!!! cx

Lol! Rainman.....My mission is to save you £s and PPs! To Thinfinity and Beyond!!!! X

Rainman is here... 1 Slice-4pp 2 Slices-7pp 3 Slices-11pp 4 Slices-15pp I'm not sure but I think 4 Slices is Half of a Large? X

It's10 slices for a large. So I could actually have half a large pizza, this is shared between me and 3 kids. I still think that's pretty good tho x

So today's menu Friday Breakfast
1/4 skimmed milk 1pp
Banana 0pp
We yougart 1pp

Lunch
Skimmed Milk 2pp
Oat so simple syrup 4pp
2x plums

Snack
2 multigrain crackers 3pp

Dinner
400gs potato ( boiled then oven ) my homemade oven chips 8pp
Southern fried chicken breast 5pp
Mayo light 2pp

Night snack
Handful of Pringles 5pp

26-26 dailies
5/49 weeklies

I'm saving all my points for Pizza Hut tommorrow by the sounds of it I won't need them all :)

Last edited:
Lol! Rainman.....My mission is to save you £s and PPs! To Thinfinity and Beyond!!!! X

That's for the Italian base right?? X

It's10 slices for a large. So I could actually have half a large pizza, this is shared between me and 3 kids. I still think that's pretty good tho x

Online Pizza Hut said 8 Slices for Large on Italian? 5 Slices was 19pp. X

So today's menu Friday
Breakfast
1/4 skimmed milk 1pp
Banana 0pp
We yougart 1pp

Lunch
Skimmed Milk 2pp
Oat so simple syrup 4pp
2x plums

Snack
2 multigrain crackers 3pp

Dinner
400gs potato ( boiled then oven ) my homemade oven chips 8pp
Southern fried chicken breast 5pp
Mayo light 2pp

26-26
I'm saving all my points for Pizza Hut tommorrow by the sounds of it I won't need them all :)

Porridge for Lunch?!? X

That's for the Italian base right?? X

I used your NI. X

Back