Salad 0pp
Mayo light 2pp
Nachos 125gs 5pp

Total 21/26 dailies

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Def, a pound a week is great and five weeks is five pounds! Cx

Yes defiantly I know I'm less likely to put it back on too x

love the title of this thread! made me grin....here to subscribe, ur meal plans always sound so yummy and u really make good use of ur points :) x

Hey I'm not sure, I sneakily weighed myself this morning as soon as I got up and the scales said I've put 1 1/2 lbs on :-( I'm not sure where I've gone wrong??

This is why Sneaky WIs aren't a good idea ;-) Im sure you will be just fine by Official WI. X

Wednesday menu
Breakfast
1/4 skimmed milk 1pp
Banana 0pp
We yogart 1pp

Lunch
Salad 0pp
Mayo light 2pp
Ham 2pp

Dinner
Jacket potato 8pp
Salad 0pp
Mayo light 2pp
Nachos 125gs 5pp

Total 21/26 dailies

What will you spend your remaining 5pp on? X

This is why Sneaky WIs aren't a good idea ;-) Im sure you will be just fine by Official WI. X What will you spend your remaining 5pp on? X

I had 2 custard creams with my tea this evening. It went down a right treat.
I'm still worried about ww, hurry up Friday :-(

I had 2 custard creams with my tea this evening. It went down a right treat.
I'm still worried about ww, hurry up Friday :-(

Mmmmmm Custard Creams! Well Done for stopping at 2! X

love the title of this thread! made me grin....here to subscribe, ur meal plans always sound so yummy and u really make good use of ur points :) x

Hahaha sometimes I feel like a hippo x
Some weeks can be bland diary wise but I do try to mix it up unless I've been very naughty at the weekends, then I stick to porridge and salad for dinner lol x

Actually how did you stop at 2! I don't think I've bought a single packet of biscuits from I started ww, i don't even take tea incase the temptation to jump through to the bottom of the packet over takes me! Lol cx

Actually how did you stop at 2! I don't think I've bought a single packet of biscuits from I started ww, i don't even take tea incase the temptation to jump through to the bottom of the packet over takes me! Lol cx

I'm glad I'm not the only one! X

Hahahaha I could of ate the whole pack for sure lol x

Thursdays menu
Breakfast
Skimmed milk 1/4 1pp
Banana 0pp
We yougart 1pp

Lunch
1/2 Ainsley Harriet Moroccan cous cous 5pp
Salad 0pp
2x plums 0pp

Dinner
1/2 Ainsley Harriet Moroccan cous cous 5pp
Salad 0pp
Cheese 40gs 5pp

Snack
3 multigrain crackers 3pp
Marg 1pp

21/26

Weigh in tommorrow and I think I'll stay the same. I think the alcoholic drinks did it for me :-(

What do you drink? If I have wine it's iffy and if I've vod and diet coke it's ok! Lol

I've never tried cous cous what's it like? Cx

What do you drink? If I have wine it's iffy and if I've vod and diet coke it's ok! Lol

I've never tried cous cous what's it like? Cx

yeah i always stick to vodka n diet coke!
i used to drink cider n thats when i piled the pounds on!
cider makes u wider!

What do you drink? If I have wine it's iffy and if I've vod and diet coke it's ok! Lol I've never tried cous cous what's it like? Cx
I've had half a bottle of wine, Malibu and diet coke and Bulmers fruit cider.

I love the cous cous Ainsley Harriet's just add boiled water and I mix wit with salad and some grated cheese . It's very filling the Moroccan and chilli one is nice x 2 packs for a £1 too x

I love the Ainsley Cous Cous, so much nicer than the one I make myself! I hope that WI is kind to you tomorrow. X

Back