My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

Well done Tara! I hope you were ok at your kids party and happy you are thinking about your refeeding plan. Always good to be prepared :-D xx

I survived it! Had no party food, just had my bar and Dr Pepper zero. Just had spag bol for tea, and my OH had KFC while I had my warm caramel shake! Feel fine xx

Well done Tara. You are an inspiration.

On another note, have you heard anything from scotbean, wonder how she is getting on after yesterday, haven't seen her around.

Well done Tara! You are so going to look fab at that wedding hun xx

Nice one Tara :-D

Hope she sticks with it, it's a shame when people are doing really well and then cave.

Yeah, I know she was disapointed with her 2lb loss, but I had the same, and now I am losing more too. She was doing really well. I just really hope she has managed to stick at it. x

Guys I've posted on my diary and I am touched at the concern love you all mwah!!! Lol

I have caved a bit but partly due to ridiculous weekend at the theatre goodness knows how I thought I'd get through it on packs alone but going to try now that's all the tech rehearsals out the way which are looooooong. Eleven hours today. Still with you keep it up xx

Glad you checked in Janet! Good luck with the show and hope you don't get too burned out!

So day 24 now. Didn't think I would last this long, but keep going. Taking it day by day now, think it's the best way for me. Expecting my S&S delivery tomorrow whilst I am at work. Just had oatmeal for breakfast, got some things to do in town today with OH. So will be off to do that soon. I really feel like having a lazy day to be honest and just doing nothing!

Planning lemon bar today, caramel shake and spag bol for later. I am excited about having my new order come through, cannot wait as it's all products I like. I looked in my box and I have lots of veg soups, vanilla milkshakes and banana shakes left lol I really can't bring myself to try the banana ones again. It turns my stomach just think of it! lol My weight is up and down on the scales, has been for the last week now, it's slightly frustrating but I will keep at it. I need to drink more water too. It is TOTM at the moment, so think fluid is plahing havoc. Hope to even out by the end of the week. x

Well done on getting to day 24, I can't believe I've managed either! I've realised I actually have about 27 days worth left, including the Tesco bars, but I want to order soon as I only have 3 choc shakes, 3 crispy choc and 6 cottage pies! Think I'll order just my faves and add it to the other stuff! Have to say though I didn't even order a sample of the banana- I hate banana flavouring in anything so didn't risk it! Though i think I'll order just one strawberry one, see if it's nice as a mushy muffin!

Good luck for the rest of the day!

Just catching up with your diary xx

Well done with your weight losses! And well done for the fab attitude x

Is your wedding dress from china? I've been looking at a deed from peri dresses they are half the price and I was wondering if they are as lovely as they look x I'm gonna wow everyone with wearing a red wedding dress x as all my guests will be asked to wear black and white! For my new years eve wedding ?

Well done for getting so far with ss I'm really pleased for you xxx

My dress is from pronuptia bridal, a uk bridal company. They have a showroom in Grimsby where I live. My bridesmaid dresses are from lightinthebox, they are based in hong kong I believe. They are lovely, well made and cost me half the price. The only thing to watch out for is the import cost which you have to pay when they are delivered to you.

What I will say though is one of my friends got a dress from china, and it wasn't very nice when it came. But I would recommend lightinthebox as their bridesmaid dresses are lovely and very well made.

I am starting to feel very hungry in between meals, not sure why though. I do hope my losses don't stick at 2lbs a week. Though, I would struggle to lose that on other diets. I can't wait to get my order tomorrow, all my faves will be coming. I am then going to have oatmeal, spag bol, a bar and chilli everyday. Alternate caramel shakes and oatmeal for breakfast though.

x

Dresses galore! So exciting! Babe those scales will start moving again - you know they will, stick at it you are doing amazingly well :-D xx

Hey everyone,

Scales are still not co-operating, starting to bug me as I am only in week 4. Still plodding on though. I received my next months order today. Along with a sample of the choc wafers. I have had 3 packs today, and one of the wafers. They are actually very nice, but don't think I would order any, I will just stick to the lemon bars I think. I don't think I am ready for choc!

I am popping a multi-vit as not had my four packs and won't have anything else before bed now. I am feeling ok, no headaches, not overly hungry, just wish the scales would move more.

xx

Keep at it Tara mine stayed the same from last Tuesday up to today and then dropped 1 pound it works might get a double weight loss next week x

Keep at it Tara, its always frustrating when the weight loss slows down but try and think where you'd be now if you hadn't started when you did x

I would be happy with 3-4 lbs a week, that makes it worth it for me. It's way more than I can lose on any other plan. I am having good and bad days, some days just want a normal meal, other days I am absolutely fine. But I am half way through my first stint to my birthday now and I know how quick it's gone so far so know it will be here before I know it! I would love to be over 2st down by then and try my dress then. I am currently 1st 2.5lbs down not including anything this week yet, weigh in on sat so think it is do-able. Just 9.5lbs to go and 4 weeks exactly until my break x

You'll manage the 9lbs tara - just keep the faith and you'll get there. The scales might not move to our agenda but they do move eventually, you just have to keep plugging away xx

Thanks guys.

Morning all!

I am just ready to open up at work. Have bought my caramel shake for breakfast, lemon bar and spag bol today. The scales have moved today, but they did before weigh in last week and I was heavier at weigh in! So not getting ahead of myself yet, but hopefully a good week this week. I just can't wait to get into the 100s! Just over a stone to go! I feel like I have alot more energy at the moment, I am not sleeping as much but I've always been an insomniac! I also had a funny dream last night about stuffing my face lol I found it funny when others mentioned they'd have dreams like this whilst doing a vlcd and though 'nah I won't have them' But yes, last night I was sleep troffing!

I feel like I am getting a second wind now. Just feel like it's the home stretch to my birthday, it's not that I am dying to eat normal food, it's more like I know can try on my dress! i will hopefully look alot better in it than I thought! I am quite enjoying the diet, I am liking the fact that I am not spending all my free time in the kitchen cooking food and then cleaning the mountain of pots I used on slimming world!

My OH has only lost about 8lbs since beginning of jan, and I am officially down 1st 2.5lbs on last weigh in, so I will be winning me thinks!

Have a good day everyone! xx

Back