My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

Hi hope you are doing ok :) you are doing so well can't wait to see your first weigh in. Good luck for when your OH is home. I came on here or went to my room the first 2 weeks on plan when people were munching but this 3rd week hasn't been an issue :) I think because I added a little veg x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Tara!!! Guess what.....day 7!! haha!! How are you today? xx

Hi everyone!

I am feeling quite good today, did my first test for ketosis this morning and I am well in, dark purple-ish.

I didn't have my first shake (vanilla :-/) until about 10ish, wasn't hungry at all. One of my work colleagues might be starting in feb as she thinks it's a great idea. I am here until 6.30 tonight, so brought all of my packs with me. I am drinking alot of water today too.

I have a lemon bar, spag bol and caramel shake but think I may take the shake home with me today as not hungry really!!

Woooo good luck for the final day in your week :D I can't wait to see how you get on either :)

I'm starting to notice a little difference in my clothes today wooooo x x

Yey, I can notice a difference in my clothes, particularly my work uniform which is similar to a beauticians tunic. It's quite loose on the waist now!

I am officially 15st 12lbs at work on the DRs scales but mine at home weight me at 16st 4lbs. I am sticking to using mine at home for my losses though as they were my official start weight.

Good for you!! Haha I think I would be tempted to use the Dr's scales... in fact I know I would!!! Is that in your clothes and everything?! And do you weigh in a more 'natural' state at home cos if so then there is an even bigger disparity.

Im glad you don't feel hungry I wish I could say the same this last couple of days been really hungry. Coke zero is helping m stop - but then it could be the coke zero giving me the hunger urges?

I don't have any of those little stick thingies so can't check for ketosis but I must be in by now!!
xx

I reckon you are, I've had an awful headache today but I have just finished my 64 hours since sat!! so I am totally pooped!

I will chart my loss with my scales but my official weight is the DRs ones lol! Yeah I just weigh in my underwear at home lol and obviously not at work, today I weighed in wearing all my uniform and was wearing my ugz to work as I have cold feet haha!

Those scales weigh really light then!! Or your home ones are way way out?? Try another set in your underwear if you can and see what you get! xx

haha yeah, I think digital scales tend to weigh you a it heavier. The Docs scales at work all differ by a couple of pounds but I always use the ones in the nurses room, they have a weight conversion chart above them so nice and easy!

Everyone who steps on the scales at my house goes, oh no, I've put on half a stone!!! But they are digital weight watchers ones so chart the losses acurately xx

Ok DAY 7 survived!!!! yay!!! I know I can do this now! Week 1 down!!!

I had my vanilla shake at 9.50ish, lemon bar at 1, caramel shake at 3 and spag bol at 7pm. Just drank water all day, no Dr pepper zero today. My tummy is rumbling but it's not bothering me really.

OH is home tonight for the weekend. I popped to asda on way home to get some broccoli and mushrooms to mix into my spag bol for tea tomorrow.

Weigh in tomorrow morning! Fingers crossed!!!!

I have to contemplate doing erm... push ups to tone my arms... Apparently the best way to do it. I don't want flabby arms wearing my strapless wedding dress so need to tone whilst losing the weight. I do however HATE the idea of doing pushups lol

Pushups aren't the only options to tone arms. There are exercises you can do using weights which would be far easier!

If you gaven't got weights you can use bottles of water, tins of beans or the stretchy rubber bands like Dynabands.

Lots of options!

My friend (bit of a gym bunny) says upper body pilates is great for arm toning, she got me the 10 Mon solutions pilates dvd and although ive only done it a couple of times, my god do u feel it! So it must be good!!!

Good luck for your WI tomorrow Tara and well done for sticking it out this week when you felt rubbish xx

Good luck for tomorrow x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

See you with the numbers in the morning!!! xxxx

Maybe she's snuggled up in bed with the OH :).

C'mon Tara, we're all dying to hear your results!!!

Back