My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

Mine was bounced straight into the bin lol I was disappointed as I'm normally great at cooking

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Maybe its the consistency of the CD one?

Sooo day 12 now. I can hear day 14 calling and weigh in on sat! Scales sts this am, but I am 4lbs down since my sat weigh in so that is good enough for me already. I am feeling a big difference in my clothes from when I started off at 17st 4 before xmas. I have a pair of jeans that are my slob around jeans, so comfy, but now they don't actually stay up!

I haven't dropped a dress size yet, but then again I am different sizes everywhere I shop and the size 18 wedding dress would still be right for me at the minute.

Just had my cinnamon cookie for breakfast, working 12-8 today, another late finish, but have 3 days off after today. Plan for tomorrow.... duvet on sofa day, may sound lazy but I am wiped out!!

Also got the mother coming to keep me company, and shes going to has a nose at the products! not that theres much to see!

Well done on getting down to the next number on the scales. Feels great doesn't it!

I'm sorry to say that I now often have dreams about eating things I shouldn't and wake up all stressed about it until I realise that it's not real! The mind can play powerful tricks :)

I used to have those sorts of awful dreams about still being married - off topic sorry but...! It is a way of managing demons I think and better have an off day in our dreams than in waking life!

Thanks everyone, it will be ok but we are just worried. We live in lincolnshire and jobs a sparse! Thinking maybe we need to move. But we'll figure it all out x

Before on down days I would have headed for food treats as a temporary fix. The fact that you aren't doing that is another sign that the 'old' you is fading fast, in more ways than one :D Hope it all works out Tara!

Thanks Giza, I must admit all I could think about yesterday, besides our problems was food! I drive past certain fast food places every day twice on my way to work and on my way home and within smelling distance lol. I was so tempted to take the next exit! But just drove on, being able to log on this forum really does help, I think if I didn't have it I would have caved in week 1 for sure. x

You're doing so well Tara!! I think that when I'm walking home from the tub as I have to walk past every single takeaway... literally... but I think to myself o gosh no I can't because I want to check minimins and I won't be able to post if I go ha ha ha. It's sad but if it works... I'm happy :) x x

Can't believe I didn't find your diary before! Good luck for day 12, keep strong because it keeps me strong!

I agree with all you say Tara - it si coming on here that keeps me strong and keeps me going and long may it last! Hope your late shift is not too bad - I'm on a normal 9-5 today and then rehearsal at 7 (the show is the week after next) so that'll keep me busy.

Duvet day?! What's that lol. Once you are married and have kids there'll be none of that tsk tsk!! I know what you mean though I am really tired but just trying to take it easy when I can and not push myself too much in these early stages till my body adjusts.

take care have a great day xx

Today is going well, 2 lots of oatmeal though lol Then my spag bol, planning caramel shake for when I get home tonight. Feel good today, work is still rubbish but one of the nurses who has been away commented today that I'd lost weight, and then everyone noticed how big the waist of my uniform is now. It was tight before xmas, now it's hanging off!

Seem to lose from my waist, face and thighs first. I can feel alot of difference in my waist and my work trousers have no stretch, they used to be quite tight and now they skim and are sitting on my hips nicely! yay

Yay and all that in 12 days if say that's a damn good result and diet working great.

It's good to measure some weeks u may stay same or not lose much but the inch loss will be dramatic thus the fat is going but the body is holding on to the water

That's great! I'm not really noticing anything yet. A work colleague said today she thought she noticed it in my face but in think she was just being kind! xx

I don't think we notice it ourselves as much as others, people who don't see us very often notice more as a rule too.

I will have to go to my next size down in uniform top soon!!! On the downside, I am so close to slapping one of the walk-in patients round the face. My stress level is climbing! xx

I didn't actually 'feel' slimmer until I hit 3 stone. I knew I was slimmer because clothes were too big but I didn't 'feel' it.

Yeah I feel like that too BG. I can notice a slight difference in the mirror, but still feel the same. I think it will hit me when I reach 3 stone too. Because I can fluctuate between 14.5st-16st and carry the weight faily well and evenly so I think 13-14 stone I will start to feel different x

This is what I am hoping too!! If I can stick with it!! xx

You will stick! We are in it together! Gotta see eachother through! It's day 13 tomorrow, how quick has it gone when you think about it really. Almost 2nd weigh in too x

3 Stone felt better, 4 stone feel amazing (even with 2 stone still to shift). When I get to 6 stone I will feel fanbloodytastic :)

Ok, so hopped on scales today, I have two days until official weigh in.

I am down another 2lbs this week. So 15st 10... That means 0.5 to go to have lost 1st in two weeks!!!

I also dug out my original meaurements from the bridal shop....

I've lost:

2 inches from bust
3 inches from waist
2 inches from hips

Sooo.... That means, to fit into my wedding dress I need to lose another...

4 inches from chest
4 inches from waist
4 inches from hips

This can and WILL be done!

Not had my first pack today but have had 500ml of water, I am running out of lemon bars as only ordered 14, might order some more! hmmm yeah!

Back