My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

OMG!!!! HOW DARE THEY!!!! I WOULD BE FURIOUS, my sister in law is a nurse and got the sack for doing this, its bloody wrong everyone is entitled to their opinion , freedoom of speech where is that, and whoever did that ough to be bloody ashamed of themselves, you poor thing, they sound vile, you really should call acas on this one tarra!

glad this hasnt affected your losses lovely , try not to be too down xxx

Just had to fit in another two packs after work, as only had one all day! Just been so awful today. It's crap because nothing to do with work was even mentioned. I am pretty clued up legally on it now, so hopefully will stop anything serious coming from it!

I have applied for a new job at another gp surgery, spoke to the manager today, 2 of her receptionists work with us at weekends, so fingers crossed this will come good, then I can stuff my notice under my bosses face and tell em to shove it.

I was so close to just getting my keys and driving home today. What narks me is, I've been with the company for a long time, longer than any other receptionist, and we are having to re-apply for our jobs! A job most of us hate. After three years of all the rubbish we've had thrown at us. We didn't even have a manager for 6 months, we ran the place ourselves because one walked out!

I am just so fed up right now, need a new job asap. We are having interviews next week for the 6 posts, there was 8 in total. In 2 weeks I have the best part of a week off, can't wait for that! But I have a feeling somethings going on at the min, something with these redundancies etc, But I have my suspisions!

Anyway, off to bed as aching all over, another 10 hour shift tomorrow again! Oh the joys. Also have my consultation meeting tomorrow morning about the redundancies, I fully intend to keep closed mouthed and smile and nod. Cannot be bothered anymore.

That's really rubbish Tara :(. What a horrible place to work, although I know that workplaces are very sensitive to FB statuses etc that can be construed as critical comments about work. That's one reason why a. I don't post anything critical about my work or even the industry I'm in ever, and b. I never have work colleagues as friends. Do you know who dobbed you in? Hope at the very least you've unfriended them (in more ways than 1!). I suppose the other thing to say is that you've said a lot about your work on here so I hope none of your bitter and twisted colleagues track this down as this is of course very public.

Sorry to hear youre having such a duff time at work Tara. Its so easy to let work problems take over your life and the fact you are remaining focused on what really matters (your wedding!) and sticking to the diet is fantastic.
Do what you have to do about work to get your head in a positive place, but I know its easier said than done when you cant just go without pay forever more. Fingers crossed this other job comes through and you wont have to deal with it any more.
Stay focused, stay positive, something good will come of it soon x

Hope you have a better day today Tara, sorry to hear you are having a time of it at work, not fair them prying into your business and hope you have found out the two-faced person that printed off your FB status(seems to happen a lot and it's very petty)!!!

I'd give that person a piece of your mind lol

How awful!!

Anyway keep positive and hopefully you get the other job :)

hope today goes ok for you tarra, xxx hold your head up high xxx even the people who are in charge must think these little dobbers suck up chairs.

Had a reasonabley good day today. Ended up having tuna and salad at lunch as me and a colleague were on our terminology training. I've had oatmeal for breakfast now having a 2nd pack, which is spag bol. Also had a choc wafer today too.

I have drank so much water too. Will catch up on everyones diaries but haven't had much time this week, lots going on! x

Tara have you thought about trying your local hossie. With your skills you would be a bonus. I know our one takes on relief secs that work in diff wards week to week

Hi Tara sorry to read about your time at work.
My OH is having problems to , so I know how you feel. Its a worry for the family as we obviously need money.
My OH has seen a solicitor, I have also posted on forums for advice. General consensus us that only 3 percent of cases at a tribunal win a constructive dismissal.

I will post a link for a forum I found , where a female employment law barrister posts. She is straight talking and has sometimes upset people with replies but she could say if you had a case.
Obviously you may not want to , and tell me to mind my own business but just thought I would share.

http://www.redundancyforum.co.uk/employment-help-advice-employees/

Anyway back to the weight loss. Your doing great. Hard to eat with all this stress though I bet.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah I am kind of put off eating to be honest, I am just having something to keep my body going. I only had the tuna salad today because I had to have something or I would passed out I reckon!

Thanks for your advice. I will have a gander.

Donjon: Yeah our hospital post on CTP intranet for jobs but theres been no admin/sec jobs for a good while.

I am going to have to try and catch up with all these dairies! There are so many more people posting now, it's great, just hard to keep up with lol x

Yes, too many to keep up with for me. I'm just about keeping up with most of the people who started up to about mid Jan. After that I'm struggling. Sad to see the unloved diaries on the first page of that sub forum though, I guess from people who have given up :(

Tara, sorry things have not been great but hopefully a good weight loss will cheer you up.

I agree with BG about all the diaries now.. wish I could type faster!

its good to have a nose here and there though i still peek through even if i cant write on everyones as i too type with just 2 fingers really slowly. it just keeps me motivated being on here.

hugs tarra x

Stay positive think of that beautiful wedding dress and how wonder the photos are going to be :)

Chin up chick

Just think Tara week 6 weigh in tomorrow!!!!!! Good luck with it chick :)

Thank you my lovelies! I didn't get on scales today and hope for a good weigh in tomorrow! official week 6, bloody hell!

I have the girls coming tonight, they are going to order takeaway and I am having one of my packs, with a bit of chicken and salad. Something to munch on while they are eating! I am sure my OH will join them with a takeaway, the thought isn't even tempting me. I am so determined to get out of the 200s by my birthday.

xx

That's a brilliant attitude Tara. It's great when you have lots of determination. You can resist everything when you're in that mindset :)

They've all just left, they all tucked into chinese, I had some chicken, mushrooms, lots of salad and my spag bol on a plate, really feel stuffed now!!! Got my hen night sorted, so very happy! x

Back